Double

No One's Point Of View

1:04 pm

"You lied to us, Steven."

Steven shakes his head and chuckles "Now why would I lie to you, detective?"

Meanwhile

"This is pointless you know, " he smokes his cigar "I got a show to put with those skanks that don't move quick."

"Another word like that, you won't  be going anywhere." Detective Rush places a file on the table, making him look at it "You remember her?"

He looks at the picture and laughs "You brought me here all because of her."

"So you remember her. I'm sure you also remember the girls of fifth harmony."

He quickly got up, making his chair fall back "Those sluts did nothing but fucking screw up with what they were going for!"

"So you physically assault them."

"That ain't a crime unless its reported." he smokes his cigar again

"But murder is. And if you don't tell me what you know, we're going to be here all day, all night. "

8:47 pm

"He's not saying anything." Detective Rush looks through a glass, seeing him just sit there.

"Steven sure has something to say now." Detective Valens drinks his coffee as he looked to see Steven getting yelled and whacked by a woman.

"¡Di la verdad!" she repeatedly hit him with her purse.

"Alright! Alright, I'll tell them!" Steven blocks her hits from her purse.

2 minutes later

"I didn't kill Y/N." Steven wipes his mouth

"Then explain why you were there that night when you said you weren't there."

Steven sighs "My wife kicked out me that night, we got in to an argument and man, it got too much. I went to Busters but Y/N was still alive when I got there. "

Flashback

"Y/N?" Y/N turned around and saw Steven.

"Hey Steven, I thought you were staying home tonight."

"Decided to take a walk." Steven lied. “What about you?”

Y/N turns to look at the girls of fifth harmony who were performing on stage.

"Her friend turning 14 and how we're both there sneaking looks and talking about how the river smells, and in her head, she's waiting for the light to fade so I can hold her hand in the dark and no one would see. Don't tell me that note is the end. It's the beginning." Y/N mumbled to herself before turning back to Steven.

Steven was about to say something until he notice Buster holding Y/N's son Christian.

"Sad I'm not going to see my little grandson here grow up to be a man." Buster makes a silly face at Christian before handing him to Y/N.

Y/N holds and looks at Christian "He's got his whole life ahead of him."

"Still with you two leaving, not going to be the same without you here."

"Wait, you're leaving, Y/N?" Steven asks, surprised about what was said.

Y/N nods and looks at the girls of fifth harmony who continued to perform on stage "And I need your help."

A few minutes later

"Out of all the plans, you ask me to do this." Steven throw a empty bottle away as he got in the van.

"Please just take them here and if they ask questions just tell them I will meet them there. " Y/N hands him a map.

Steven takes a deep breath before nodding "And what will you be doing?"

Y/N stays quiet for a moment then says  "Something I should have done a long time ago. By the time I'm done, I will meet them there."

"You're going to--"

Y/N chuckles "Yeah, Steven. Its a big step but I'm going to take it."

"Anything you want me to tell them in case of something."

Y/N looks down at something then looks at Steven "Tell them I will always love them and no matter where this story ends, they will always be here." pointing where her heart is at.

Flashback ended

"We talked for what felt like hours then she left." Steven looked at the wall. "And that was the last time I saw her alive, breathing and holding her little boy."

"Christian?"

Steven nods his head "And you know what the bad part was," he looks at Detective Valens "She died on his birthday."

____________

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter

Next chapter will be the last one

What do you think will happen?

What do you want to happen?

Be sure to check out my new story Mind [Fifth Harmony/ You]

Question Of The Day: What's the saddest song that has made you cry?

Until next time, take care of yourself and each other

✌🐐