Chapter 3

I lay on my bed, not knowing what to do. I didnt realise that i had started to cry. Junho....although he is annoying, he was very concerned about me.

Who would dare to kill him? Who is that guy that always bothers me?

I feel like taking a walk. I grab my sweater and go outside. Its cold.

I walk but suddenly i feel someone following me from behind. Not now...please.

I walk faster but that guy fastens his pace . I am nervous and sweating although its cold.

I am about to cry.

"Miss?" Someone said and I scream. An old lady looked shock by my sudden reaction....its her that called me just now.

"Whats wrong young lady. You look scared?" She ask.

"Oh..uh...nothing...i just..tired..i am exercising." I lied. The old woman nods. "I just want to ask you this address." She asks and shows me the paper. I read it.

"I can show it to you. Lets go. " i said politely and smile..

I show her the address. Its quite far from my place. But i must help this old lady.

We chat some random things. She said that she had a son but her son died in an accident. I feel sorry to her.

"This is the address grandma." I said and show her a house. The house is simple like other house.

"Thanks dear. If you free,you can come over." She said. I just nod and smile.

Then I realize its getting dark. I quickly walk back home. Its really far and i hope that guy will not follow me anymore.

But its still happened. Someone is following me and i know he is the same person. I can see his figure only by his shadow.

I start to run like always. I'm done with this. I run and i can feel him chasing me.

I feel tired and i cant run anymore.

I try to hide behind a wall. I try to hold my breath in case he will hear my breath .

I try to peek but i cant see anyone. I couldn't hear any noise either.

Maybe he is gone.

Suddenly i feel someone pull me from behind and close my mouth with a handkerchief.

Sorry..the main character didnt appear yet...next chapter he will appear..hee

Vote and comment