Bonus Chapter #3

Sorry to say but this is the last bonus chapter. However please read the author's note at the end of the story.

"I hope Cindy will be happy with her husband." I said. Namjoon just nod and smile.

We just go home from Cindy's wedding. She already married with her boyfriend.

But Namjoon seems weird these days. He doesnt being talkative like before. If i talk to him he will just give a nod. He also doesnt eat well.

I wonder what he is thinking. He seems far from us...me and the kids.

He also doesnt hug or kiss me...he seems distance and that makes me feel worried.

"Namjoon...are you okay? You seems weird lately." I ask.

He just shook his head.

"You doesnt talk much...you also ignored our kids. Why? Can you tell me whats wrong?" I ask.

He suddenly glare at me. "Can you just shut up and leave me alone?" He said harshly. I feel shock.

He never raise his voice like this.

"Have i done anything wrong?" I ask.

"Think that yourself." He said and grab his key. He get out from the house.

"Mom? What happened?" Seouhyun asks. My daughter is 14 now. Hanuel already 16. Jin Woo is 7.

I just shook my head. "Nothing dear." I said.

"Mom..i have something to tell you." Hanuel said. "Yes..what is it?" I ask.

"Who is Daryl?" He asks and i look at him.

"He is my old friend....why?" I ask.

"I know why dad is angry with you. He saw that Daryl guy text you...he said he loves you and he wants you. " Hanuel said and i widen my eyes.

I rememberes that Daryl had text me that but i quickly said i am married and Daryl said he just joking.

No wonder Namjoon is mad!

"This is all misunderstand Hanuel. Daryl is just joking. He knows i am married and have kids! " i said quickly.

Hanuel look at me. "Well mom...do you love dad?" He asks.

"Ofcourse...i love him so much with all of my heart. I only love him...no one else." I said and i feel my heart ache when think that Namjoon is mad.

Suddenly Namjoon appeared.

"Thats what i want to hear baby. Sorry i make you sad." Namjoon said.

I dont even realise he is here.

I go to him and hug him tightly.

"Namjoon..i am so sorry. That Daryl just kidding. He knows i am married. He just being stupid. I just love you and only you Namjoon. I swear i will not text any guy. Please forgive - " Namjoon cut my rant and kiss my lips.

"Okay baby...i love you and only you too. " He said.

The End

Okay so this is the last chapter and you guys can bid a goodbye to Psycho Boyfriend...

I know you guys want a sequel...well i am considering it but i have a writers block...if i do a sequel it will be about Seouhyun...their daughter...and....ehem..with a BTS member...ehem..if have any idea can pm me immediately :)

And!! If you want a sequel please help me do a favor! Please help me get a million viewers for this book *puppy face*

I am in my exams week *sigh* i am soooo tired.

So if i get million viewers the Sequel will be published next year or on December (After my exam) i have to focus on my fanfic Playing With Fire and my exam of course..

So thats all..thanks a lot for the support.