Chapter 22

"I miss Namjoon." I said.

"Well..you are the one that sent him to that mental institute when he was trying to change." Jin spat. "Hey..if it wasn't for your so called lovely sister we wouldn't have been here!" I yell back.

"Hey..dont talk crap things about my sister. You are the one that believed her. " Jin says.

"You hid her crime! She tried to kill Namjoon! She tried to take his wealth." I say.

"Dont bad mouth her!" Jin yells.

"Shut up! You guys are noisy!" Alice suddenly appears. "I dont want to be in the same place with him. Your brother is annoying...just like you." I reply.

Alice just glares at me. "Guards! Take her to another room. I dont like this noisy sound. Jin oppa! Can you shut up!" Alice yells.

Jin just smirks. The guards then bring me out. I smile at Jin.

Alice is gone and i dont know where.

Jin mouths to me ' dont mess things up'

Yes..we were just pretending that we are fighting...Jin knows his sister doesnt like people  yelling or fighting. To her..its noisy and she hates it.

This is the way i can call Cindy and ask for help..

"I need to pee." I say to the guard.

The guard look at each other.

"But..."

I cut him of. "Dont say that you guys want to follow me too?" I ask.

"Alright. Dont take too long." One of them says. I nod.

They open the rope that on my wrist and release me. I smirk. Stupid.

I get inside the toilet. Which they dont know that there are windows in here. Actually...i didn't know until Jin told me.

I try to climb to reach the window. But....stupid shampoo...

I accidentally kick the shampoo and it falls.

"What's happening in there?" The guard asks.

"Nothing...girls problem..you dont want to know." I reply.

Then i try to climb again. And....

Yeah!! I did it...lets sing Dora's the explorer dance here.

Now...like Jin said..only one place has a phone and it is Namjoon's bedroom...like i used that day to call the mental institute. Actually..there is another one. Its near the garden. I know..it seems weird to put a phone in the garden..but..who cares..i need it.

I run to the garden and i really hope i didnt get caught.

I really need that phone!

When i reach it i dial Cindys number that Jin gave me.

A few ringing then she finally answer!

"Cindy!"

I know this chapter sucks..sorry guys for dissapointing you all...

Vote and comment