Epilogue

Namjoon POV

I love her so much. She is innocent and very kind. I remember the first time i laid my eyes on her.

She was just going home from her work place. She is gorgeous. Then i started following her. She didnt realise it. I was desperate to have her. I knew she could make me feel better and calm. I can forget about my dark past .

I knew her phone number and i started stalking her. I was always watching her. I know that Junho guy likes her and that makes me pissed of. I cant help but if he disturbs my princess again i will kill him.

That's when i start to think that i should claim her as mine as soon and possible...

She sometimes can be stubborn but adorable at the same time.

Cindy also sometimes helps me watch her although Cindy will argue with me because she wants to spend time with her boyfriend.

And thats all a long time ago....now...she is mine...forever mine.

"How are you doing love?" I ask her and hug her from behind. I kiss her shoulder softly and she smiles.

"I'm okay. I really like the view " she said and continues to look at the beach. Yes...we are now at Jeju Island. I brought her here.

"We can live here if you want love." I said to her. She chuckles.

"No...i love this place but i still love our house more. Many memories." She whispers. I kiss her cheek.

"Appa! Eomma! Look at Hanuel! He keeps throwing water at me!" My 3 years old daughter yells , Seohyun.

I scoop her in my arm and kiss her cheeks lovingly.

"Throw the water back at him,then." I say. She pouts. "Eomma...Hanuel is bad." She said. Ina laughs.

"Hanuel! Come her you naughty boy!" Ina says and Hanuel makes a pout. "I just want to play..." Hanuel says.

"Look...your brother just wants to play." Ina said to Seohyun. "But you must promise me dont hurt me." She said.

"Why will I hurt my little sister. " Hanuel says. Then I drop Seohyun on her feet and they start to play again. This time..Hanuel is more gentle.

"We have adorable kids." Ina says.

"Of course we have! And there will be another member in our family !" I say and rub Ina's stomach. Ina is now pregnant with our third child.

"I love you so much Namjoon." She said.

"I love you too, Ina."

The End

Thats the epilogue like i promised....they are married and have kids!

Thanks for you guys for supporting my story!

Love you guys sooooo much.