Chapter 25

"Alice!" Jin screams. I just widen my eyes.

I thought...Alice just shot me but its a mistake....

Cindy..she shot Alice. I dont know when she arrived but Alice is dead. Jin goes to his sister and cries his lungs out.

"Oppa..i'm sorry." Alice says to Jin. I cant help but to cry too. I understand Jin' s feelings. He lost the only family that he had.

I look at Namjoon...he hugs Cindy. My heart... hurts.

He didn't even look at me. I know its my fault. But....he ignores me.
"You did a great job"Namjoon says to Cindy. Cindy just smirk.

"You bitch! You killed my sister!" Jin yells to Cindy.

He is about to come near Cindy but he stops. He looks at me. "Actually.. its all your fault! If you didnt do all this mess Alice wouldn't have died! I want to kill you!" Jin screams. I just shut my eyes. I know...its all my fault.

Jin comes closer to me and he slaps me...hard.

I can feel blood at the corner of my lips. Its hurt...

The more hurtful thing is...Namjoon just watches this without protecting me.

He is really angry.

Jin about to punch me when Cindy knocks his head making Jin's faint.

I just cry. I know its all my fault. Cindy brings Jin out of the room i dont know where she gets that energy from but she is strong tho.

Now...just me and Namjoon.

"Namjoon." I say and i try to get all of my strength. I cant control my tears.

He just looks at me with a cold look.

"I'm sorry. I thought...if i send you to that place....you can be better...i just..want you to be better." I say.

He still looks at me with a cold stare. I dont like it.

"Pathetic. Fine...you dont want to be kept here right? I will let you go. Live your life like before i dont care anymore." Namjoon says. I feel the sting in my heart.

He then left me alone...

I go out and find...he is kissing Cindy.....

Sad tho...tell me what happened to your guys heart when read this chapt...

Vote and comment