Chapter 30 (Finale)

Namjoon gets out of the car and points a gun at Taehyung's head. "Chill man! Drop the gun!" Taehyung says and he looks scared. Ofcourse he is scared!

"Namjoon! What are you doing? He has nothing to do with this. " i tell Namjoon.

"Noona...i found my wallet. It was in the toilet! Sorry for taking too much time! But can you please stop this guy from pointing his gun at my head." Taehyung says.

"Namjoon...please...promise me you wont kill anyone again." I say.

"He wants to go out with you." Namjoon says. "Okay! If you dont want me to go out with her i will not do that . I will not ask her to have fun. " Taehyung says.

"Good. You better kid. By the way there are no bullets in this gun. Relax." Namjoon says. I facepalm myself but then we burst into laughter.

Taehyung also laughs but then he wears his serious face again. "But pointing that gun at my head is not funny." Taehyung says.

😄😄😄😄😄

2 months later

I am now at Namjoon's house. I moved into his house. He also proposed to me. Its so sweet. He took me on a candle light dinner..maybe it seems cliche but when a psycho guy like him does such cheesy things...the feeling is different.

"By the way..what happened to Cindy and Jin?" I ask. I feed Namjoon some food. And i am sitting on his lap. Like always. He likes to always be near me.

"Cindy...she is now at Australia with her boyfriend and..Jin..he is trying to forget all of things that happened. He wants to move on with his life." He says. I just nod. Its been hard for Jin when he doesnt have any family member.

"Now...its our time. I will be a good husband with you in the future." He promises.

I chuckle. "I will be a good wife for you." I reply.

He then gives a soft kiss on my lips.

When we part away he looks into my eyes." I love you, Ina." He said. "I love you too, Namjoon...or should i say..Rap Monster." I reply.

He laughs.

Every person in this world has their own past. And we..cant judge them by their past. Namjoon, he had a bad past and he killed people violently. But with a little love and attention...he became a normal human being like anyone else.

He is my Psycho Boyfriend.

The End

Kyaaaaaahhhh...its ended already...