The confession

This might be bad. It was requested by a friend on Instagram pjo_tw_selenat ⬅️username so go follow but I hope u enjoy.
👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

I thought for hours on how I was going to tell Danny that I am a werewolf. I decided to invite him over tonight. He said he was going to be here around 8, it was 6 now. I had 2 hours to figure out what I was going to say. My heart was beating a mile a minute.

(Time skip to 7:00)
  Danny would be here in about a hour. I still had no idea what I was going to say. I decided to take a shower and get ready. I got done with everything around 7:30. He would be arriving in half an hour. I got some drinks and snacks ready. It was now 7:50 and I hear a knock at the door, I knew it was Danny. I took a deep breath and answered it and there stood Danny in a suit with his hands in his pocket. It looked like he was clutching something. "So Ethan what did you want to talk about?" He asked. I started shaking " I'm a little werewolf" I blurted out not even realizing it. When I realized what I said I ran up to my room leaving a shocked Danny in the living room. A few moments later I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. " Ethan, honey, open the door. I don't care that your a werewolf. So please babe open the door" I got up and opened the door then walked back to my bed and Danny sitting next to me. We stayed like that for awhile in tell I noticed Danny reaching into his pocket and pulling out a small black velvet box. " this isn't a engagement ring but it's a promise ring. Like I said Ethan I don't care that your a werewolf you make me happy. So will you wear the ring?" I nodded. Looking up to see a very happy Danny. So Danny took the ring out of the box and put it on my finger. I stared at it think how lucky I am to have a boyfriend like Danny and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him. We went downstairs and ate. When we were done eating we went back upstairs and cuddled and eventually fell asleep in each other's arms.

👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨
Did u like it? I think I did a good job of writing this. And credits to (Instagram) percabeth_to_the_end for giving me this idea.