Movie night

Warning: might suck but I hope you enjoy!
Enjoy reading!!!
👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨
There was no supernatural creature in Beacon Hills. Danny and Ethan were bored one day, so they decided to have a movie night.
At 3 O'Clock PM
They were sitting in their living room on a dark, rainy day. It was 40 degrees outside. Danny was curled up into Ethan's, who had a book in his lap. Danny got up to go to the kitchen.When he heard a wince/cry. "Your not a baby darling, I will be out there in a minute." Danny yelled. When Danny checked to see what kind of snacks they had for movie night. "Ethan get your shoes on.We need to go to the store and get some stuff for movie night." Danny said from the kitchen. Both of them got their shoes on and head to their car. Ethan was driving. Once they were in the car Ethan grabbed Danny's hand and kissed it. Danny just chuckled and kissed Ethan. They started driving. It took them 30 minutes to get there.
In the store
Once they got to the store. Danny grabbed a cart and started off to the store food. Danny liked being organized, so he had a list of things to get. He got the snacks and some other things they needed. After they got the food and drinks. They went to the blankets and pillows. They got a couple of blankets and pillows. Danny went to go look at the movies, Ethan went back to the pillows and blankets, because they also had  stuffed animals. When Ethan and Danny were passing through the stuffed animals, he saw a wolf with black fur and blue eyes, so he decided to get that for Danny. He picked up the stuffed wolf and went to pay for it. He went back to the car once he was done paying for it and hides it. He heads back into the store to find Danny looking at picture frames and candles. Several in the cart already. "Hey babe, you ready to go?" Ethan asked. Danny nods yes and they head to checkout. As soon as that is done they put the stuff in the trunk and head home. They got home around 4:45 pm.
Back at their house
They had everything in the house and Ethan made sure he had the stuffed wolf. Danny was putting away some stuff in the kitchen while Ethan was getting the living room ready. When Danny was done putting away the stuff, Ethan walked into the kitchen and pulled Danny close to him. (He had the stuffed wolf behind his back) and gave him a kiss. "What do you want Ethan?" Danny asked in a stern voice. "What? I can't kiss you?" Ethan said a little concerned taking over his body. "No" Danny chuckled. "Fine, I'll take him back!" Ethan said pulling the stuffed wolf from his back out. "No!" Danny yelled, Ethan chuckled. I love you Danny" Danny smiled "I love you too Ethan. Now I want to go cuddle with my favorite wolf." Danny said pulling Ethan to the couch.
While the movie is playing
Ethan noticed Danny shivering so he pulled him close to share some body heat. Danny smiled. When the movie was over, both of them went to their room and started to get ready for bed. Once they were ready for bed they decided to look at each other. Once they were done looking at each other they turned of the lights and cuddled and finally they fell asleep in each other's arms.
👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨
I hope you enjoyed it! And sorry for not updating in awhile I've been busy and I hope I will be updating soon! Love you Angels❤️