first date

Ok sorry this might suck, sorry for not updating in a long time. Love you wolfies❤️
👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨
Danny P.O.V.
I was nervous because Ethan just asked me out on a date about 3 days ago, well those 3 days are up and Ethan is supposed to pick me up around 6. It's was 4 o'clock I had 2 hours left to get ready. For those 2 hour I took a shower, picked out what I'm gonna wear and some stuff I need. The funny thing is Ethan told me to bring a jacket. Of course living in California it doesn't get cold often so I had a light sweater that was no where near warm. When I got done with everything it was around 5 o'clock, so I just watched tv.
6 o'clock (1 hour later)
I heard a car stop and a honk and I knew it was Ethan. I jumped of the couch and ran towards the car to be hugged and kissed by. Once we were in the car Ethan grabbed my hand and started driving. I didn't know where we were going but I kinda recognized the way we were going. When we got to the wood Ethan told me to get out of the car, so I got out of the car. "We better start walking or we might not get there in time". He grabbed my hand and we started walking. It took about 45 minutes to 1 hour to get where Ethan was taking me. After the walk I noticed a clearing it had a picnic laid out with candles and it was near a cliff that looked over Beacon hills. "It's beautiful here" I said in amazement. Ethan just chuckled and pulled me to the ground and we ate the delicious food Ethan had made. For about 1-2 hours we stayed there and talked and ate the food it was probably about 10:30 when I noticed Ethan started to pack everything, Ethan said we should get going, apparently he had something else planned because he packed up everything and we started walking towards the car. Ethan pulled me close and told me to go in the car. While I was in the car Ethan packed everything and put it in the car and I was cold so I went into the car. When Ethan got into the car he gave me a blanket that I can use. Ethan started to tell me about this place that his parents met (stiles (mom) Derek( dad) ) and that he wanted to take me there so that's where he took me. We probably arrived there at 11:30 and we just stared and the beautiful scene that was in front of us. It was a lake with woods surrounding it with the moon in between two islands. Around 12 Ethan kissed me right under the moonlight. After about 20 we headed home, he dropped me off at my house and said "I love you" and what else was I suppose to say to the man I loved most except "I love you too" after a peck on the lips I headed into my  house and went to bed. Dreaming about Ethan all night.
👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨
Omg I finally updated!! Hope you guys enjoyed! And spoiler the next one shot will take place during Halloween!! Love you wolfies❤️️