injured

this might suck and thank you for the reads and just everything❤️
👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨
Why does Ethan always go on the dangerous fights? Danny wondered. Of course like any other day Ethan and the rest of the pack were off fighting some supernatural creature that was scaring everyone. They left to about 3 hours ago to go hunt it. Danny always hated it when they were gone that long. He started pacing the living room when the front door opened to reveal Ethan with blood all over him and scratches and and what looked like to be a couple small broken bones. Danny walked to Ethan cause he didn't want to hurt his mate more. "Man I hate it when you guys are gone that long" Danny said while helping Ethan up to their bedroom. " I know *wince* you hate it *wince*" Ethan said. Danny had gone and started a bath cause Ethan was dirty and smelled horrible. Ethan could barely move so Danny had to help Ethan get undressed and into the bathroom and then into the tub. Once Ethan was in the tub Danny washed his hair and body. While laying in the tub for a little bit Danny had to pop some of Ethan's bones back into place and bandage him up and all of that. Once Danny was done with Ethan he helped Ethan stand up and get out of the tub. Ethan's broken bones for mostly healed now. When they got done getting dressed Ethan suggested that they watch a movie and cuddle, of course Danny couldn't say "no" to cuddling. They watched a comedy. The movie finished around 10:30. When they realized what time it was they got up and got ready for bed. They cuddled in silence for a couple of minutes when Ethan asked " why do you hate me going out on dangerous tasks? And why do you hate when I'm injured?" Danny thought about the questions then answered " I hate you going out on dangerous task because I'm scared of losing you. And I hate seeing my mate injured and weak." Ethan smiled at the answer. " okay" and " I love you Danny" was all Ethan Could get out. " I love you too Ethan and let's get down sleep it's been a long day" Danny said. They fell asleep in each other's arms like they do every night.
👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨
Ok, that took me maybe 15 minutes to write so I hope it didn't suck to bad. Love you wolfies!😘
Only read if you want a hint on the next story
(Hint) the next one is about their first date