Heat stage 1: sickness

Yes the first stage it up!!! Hope you guys enjoy
👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

Danny: It was a summer day when Ethan ran to the bathroom. When I went to go check on him he was gagging over a toilet. Not too long ago he told me about heat, so I knew he was I heat. I went over to him and kneeled down beside him and rubbed circles on his back. "Danny, go back to bed. I'll be fine." Ethan said. "I'm not leaving you because you are in heat and when you are in heat I'm supposed to be here. So, the answer is no." I said in response. After he was done I gave him a mint and went back to bed and cuddled. He wanted to go downstairs and watch movies and cuddle, of course I agreed to it. I was just thankful that there was a bathroom downstairs. Before we went downstairs I grabbed some pillows and blankets. I called Deaton this morning and asked how bad Ethan was going to be sick. He said since Ethan is younger it won't be bad, it'll be more like a flu. He only throw up about two more times. Since it was October we watched Halloween movies. Those were always Ethan's favorite. It was around 3 o'clock when I went into the kitchen to get some food and drinks. I came out with some sandwiches and water. He also changed the movie to Spooky buddies. Once we got done eating, Ethan put his head in my lap. I stroked his hair. It was about 5:30 when the movie ended (I have no idea what the actual length of the movie is) so we watched another Halloween movie which ended around nine. I told Ethan that we can watch a movie upstairs. He agreed. So we went upstairs and I told him to go get comfy in bed. I knew Ethan liked "the Munsters" so we watched the Christmas one for some reason. After that ended it was about 11:00 so that's when we started to get ready for bed. Ethan was taking a shower, while I was putting on my pajamas and making the bed. Once Ethan was finished taking a shower he put on his pajamas and got settled in to bed. Me and Ethan always like to read for a little bit before we go to sleep. He was reading a cheesy romance novel and I was reading a classic romance novel. It was probably about 12:00 when I saw Ethan dozing off so I shook him and told him to go to bed and of course he refused to go to sleep without me, I sighed and put my book down on my nightstand and turned off the lights. I just got settled in to bed when Ethan said "I love you Danny" I had a smile on my face and blushing at the same time. "I love you too Ethan" I couldn't wait for tomorrow because that's my favorite stage out of them all.
👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨
I hope you enjoyed this! I have no idea when stage 2 will be published maybe 1-2 months cause I have some other one that I want to write. Love you wolfies❤️️🐺