Massage

OMG!! I haven't updated in forever! I am so sorry. I've just been busy and if u liked the heat one I have no idea when the next one will be up same goes for my sterek one I have no idea but I will trying to get it up in the 1-2 month or so. Enjoy!
👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

Ethan loved Danny's hands! of course for many reasons, but one of the main ones was that Danny gave really good massages.

Ethan went to the door that lead into their main room in his and Danny's house. He had a stressful day at work, A.K.A. he is a werewolf who had to chase down a rogue with his pack. When he got to their room Danny was standing there shirtless.

Bold Danny, italic Ethan

"How was your day, babe?"

"terrible  because I wasn't with you"  Ethan said while walking over to Danny and giving him a big kiss.

"Awe!! I missed you too. Is there anything you want that I can do?" Danny said while rapping his arms around Ethan and pulling him close.

"A back massage would be nice."

"Okay, babe take off your shirt and pants and get on the bed and pull up the sheet." Danny said walking into the bathroom to wash his hands.

Ethan did what he was told. When Danny came back into the room, he started getting hard.

"Oh boy, here we go again. Dang it Ethan! Why are you so hot!!" Ethan just smiled at his mate.

When they were all settled Danny got to work on Ethan. In the process of Massaging Ethan, he let out a couple of moans. Danny slowly worked up and down Ethan's back. When Danny said he was done, Ethan pouted like a baby.

"Ethan, love, your not a baby you don't have to pout. Besides with the massaging oil on you I think we should take a bath or shower."

Well Ethan got out of his underwear and into the tub waiting somewhat patiently. Danny just laughed and stripped ad went to join his mate who already had the water running and soap in hand. When they were comfortable in the tub. Ethan almost on top of Danny. They washed each other and had fun cuddling and kissing, just like any other couple. When they were about to fall asleep they got out and but on their boxers and went to bed and fell asleep in each others arms.

👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨
OMG!! Im sorry for not updating but here you go! I've been really busy for a long while so thanks for patiently waiting. I love you guys and hope you all have a wonderful rest of school year if your in school and if your not just take time for yourself and clear your mind of problems or troubles. I love you all so much😘

P.S. I have no idea when the next time I update will be but maybe it will be part "of the heat series that everyone is enjoying and I'm so happy that you like my stories and crazy nonsense.

P.S.S. please if you have any ideas please comment and I will try my best to make it happen. We writers love feedback.