Chapter 13 - Heat

okay, all I'm gonna say is that this chapter is one of the reasons why I changed the rating to "M". Also, expect more chapters like this in the future and try to kinda pay attention to this chapter as well even though things get heated in this chapter (Hence the title name). I tried to leave some hints and I probably failed at it and if you did end up getting the hint then yay! 

Oh! Also, new opening yay! 

Enjoy :) 

I DO NOT OWN MAGENTA! MAGENTA BELONGS TO THE WONDERFUL NANO HERSELF. 

Song: Nano - Magenta 

(Starts 0:00)

Blake's eyes are closed as the wind blows through her hair, her cat ears visible, getting a close up to her face.

Remember again

~Blake opens her eyes and the pan view quickly goes up with the wind showing a beautiful view of the sun and clouds, spelling and showing the story title "Her Savior"

Inside a world of broken words you cannot hide (oh-oh-oh)

~Blake is sitting at a desk with an emotionless face with a hint of sadness as students scream at her saying terrible things~

You try to find the reasons why, as days collide

~Blake is walking slowly and soullessly in the pouring rain~

The seconds keep on passing, without a sound, you turn around

~Blake turns around and her eyes widen as she see's Yang before her~

And as you walk away I call to you

~Yang smiles as she offers her hand~

Don't you let go

~Blake tries to reach for it~

Take a look around, you are not alone

~Blake see's Ruby, Weiss, and the others behind Yang~

If you'd only stop and close your eyes

~Blake closes her eyes and smiles~

Find the answers, you'd find the answers

~Yang rubs Blake's head~

When you feel like the world if falling in

~Blake opens her eyes and Yang pulls her towards the others~

And you can't seem to find the way back in

~Ruby, Weiss, Sun and the others smile widely and wave at her~

Don't cry

~Blake smiles widely~

Just hear these words and remember again

~A tear falls down Blake's face as she realizes she isn't alone and has people who care for her. Everyone gathers around for a group photo and as the picture is taken it transitions to that still image. Showing Blake and Yang in the group photo holding hands, Blake getting a kiss on the forehead from Yang, Blake looks the happiest she has ever been~