Chapter 18 - Mixed Feelings

No opening even though I said that there would be one. I just have been having trouble finding a song for this Arc. But anyway enjoy the kinda short shitty chapter. Oh and... 

WARNING! SMUT IS IN THIS CHAPTER! 

Enjoy... 

--------------------

It has been two weeks since Yang has gotten into the argument with Weiss. She has been ignoring most of her friends, especially Blake and her little sister. She hasn't gone to her dorm room either, leaving a worrying Blake who would wonder where Yang would be. Yang would either sneak into the library or rooftop and sleep there or would either stay at other girls dorms while she would do whatever she does best.

Today Yang was with an old friend; Naomi. Yang still owed her for that tuna sandwich she got for Blake and she knew exactly how to pay her back for it.

"Oh, dust!" Naomi moaned.

Here Yang was in Naomi's bed, taking her from behind.

Naomi moaned as she felt Yang penetrate her with hard thrusts. They been going at it for quite a while now and she noticed how rough Yang has gotten. Though, whenever she and Yang have sex it would always be rough sex. But she noticed that it's rougher than usual and she was a bit confused and curious as to why. But the thought was quickly pushed to side as wave after wave of pleasure consumed her by Yang's thrusts.

"Yang" she whimpered.

Yang slowed her thrusting to a stop as she turned Naomi around. Her hands explored her body as she leaned in, giving Naomi a heated kiss. Her hand sneaked its way to Naomi's clit, rubbing and teasing it. She whimpered as she felt Yang's touch and craved for more.

"Yang, please..." she bit her lip as Yang increased the pressure on her nub.

"Oh? Does my naughty little slut want to be punished more?" Yang smirked as she kissed her neck, teasing her.

"I am a naughty little slut?" Naomi smiled seductively.

"Yes"

"Then please let me be punished by your cock! I want to feel this big, fat, long cock until you cum all over! Please!" she begged.

As Yang heard those words her eyes widened. A flashback from 4-5 weeks ago of Blake was fresh in her mind. What Naomi said was almost exactly what Blake had said to her when she was in heat, giving her a blowjob.

~'Was I a naughty kitty that I had to be punished by your cock?' 'Just relax and let me stroke this big, fat, long cock until you cum all over'~

This angered Yang.

Why out of all times was she thinking about Blake? Wasn't the whole point of doing things like this is to forget about her? So why did what Naomi say remind her of Blake?

Yang growled and she began to thrust into Naomi again. She closed her eyes as more images of Blake entered into her mind. She growled again and moved her hips a bit faster and even harder than before. She opened her eyes which were now crimson and she thrust harder.

Naomi noticed this but once again pushed the thought aside as Yang's powerful thrusts caused immense pleasure for her. It was too much as she felt an orgasm approach.

"Oh fuck! Yang, I'm gonna!"

Yang grit her teeth as she felt Naomi tighten around her cock.

"Dust!" Naomi shrieked in pleasure as she tightened and coated Yang's pole with her juices.

Yang gave a couple more thrusts before she pulled out with a grunt, stroking her cock as she unloaded her seed onto Naomi's stomach and a bit on her breasts.