NOT A CHAPTER BUT PLEASE READ ANYWAY

Hello, people! As a way of showing my thanks for all the support I been getting from you guys I decided to make a google form. 

What will this form contain? 

I'm glad you asked! 

This form is basically a Request form for you guys ^^ 

I'm  going to be taking requests to put it simply (RWBY requests). They are going to be One-shot or Two-shot requests since I want to finish Her Savior before I even start on another story (sorry Story of Govilan). 

So, if you want me to make a One-shot or Two-shot for you then all you have to do is complete the form (link will be down below). 

I just asked that you answer the questions as best as you can so I have an idea of what you want and to also be patient because I also have a life, school, work, and I think I will get a lot of requests. I think I will close the form once I get about 6 requests. So hurry I guess haha. 

So, yeah! I know this is probably a shitty way of thanking you guys for the support but I thought this would probably be a good idea! 

You might have to copy and paste the link by the way if you want to fill out the form.

Anyway! Hope you guys have a great day! 

Link to form: https://goo.gl/forms/3W0AZuRqjS9vZAGa2 (Let me know if it isn't working)

~ Pika