Chapter 32 - We... What?

HAPPY FRIDAY! 

--------------------

"YOU DID WHAT?!" yelled Glynda.

Yang flinched at the sound of her voice.

"I... Uh... Planted my seed inside her?"

"And you didn't use any sort of protection?" Ozpin raised his brow.

"Well... I was gonna pull out..." Yang mumbled.

"Yet you didn't?" Glynda clenched her teeth.

"I couldn't help it! It just felt too good!"

Ozpin chuckled, putting his hand up to stop Glynda from scolding the golden-haired girl.

"Do not worry, Yang. If the situation turns out that Blake is indeed going to be carrying your child then we will take care of it"

"What do you mean?" Blake asked.

"Meaning that we will give you the best support that we can" he took a sip of his coffee.

"Thank you..."

"It is my duty to help my students" he grinned.

"Ms. Xiao Long, would you mind stepping out for a bit? There is something that I need to discuss with Ms. Belladonna"

Yang looked at Ozpin a bit nervously but nodded.

"Of course" she bowed and left the room.

Blake looked at Ozpin with confusion along with nervousness.

"There is no need to be nervous, Blake. I would just like to ask you something" Ozpin sipped his coffee.

"Do you still have your dreams?"

Blake looked away but then nodded, hesitantly.

"Are they the same? Or are they different?"

She looked at him.

"They are the same... but some of them can be different though..."

"Could you explain?" Ozpin asked.

"Well..." she began.

"The last dream I had... A girl was in it... "

"What did the girl look like?"

Blake looked down.

"Well... she was taller than me by a couple inches... she also had golden hair..."

Glynda's eyes widened from shock and realization.

"You don't think?"

Ozpin held up his hand.

"What?" Blake asked as she looked back at them.

Ozpin just grinned at her.

"It seems Ms. Belladonna that not only are these dreams they are also your lost memories"

Blake looked at him.

"What?"

"Your memories are returning to you Blake. Soon you will remember most of your childhood, and I pray that it wasn't a dark one..."

Blake stared at the floor in shock.

Her memories, were returning to her? She had forgotten that she had lost her memories when she was little. All she could remember most was waking up in a hospital bed with Glynda sitting in a chair next to her and fetching Ozpin telling him that she had woken up.

Before that, she couldn't remember. But, Ozpin had taken her in and raised her as his own since they were unable to locate her parents. She's been living with him at Beacon Academy ever since.