Chapter 36 - Dragon

FRIDAY YAYYYYY

--------------------

Blake couldn't remember much of the events. But, she did know she had a wonderful time and that she was a moaning orgasmic mess. She had lost count of how many times she had climaxed. She had no idea what came over the both of them. She admit that she felt strange when she woke up in that white room. But, that feeling grew as she got closer and closer to Yang and it snapped when she touched her or was right next to her.

The same could be said for Yang. When she felt those lips that belonged to her feline lover she felt something inside her snap as well.

It was like she had sudden hunger, sudden want of dominance, and a sudden want to claim her territory, her lover, her mate, and a sudden want and need to impregnate as well.

She won't deny it. Yang knew they acted and mated like animals but she didn't care. But she never thought that she would last as long as she did, taking great pride as she realized that she broke Blake as well, an utter submission state.

But they were done with their fun. Right now they were still on the floor, naked. Blake was snuggled close to Yang, her new grown tail gently and slowly swayed about.

Yang held Blake close, nuzzling her neck. She earned purrs from the said girl, not because of the affection Yang was giving but also because Yang had given her possibly the best fuck of her life. The after effects from their session was more than pleasant. Even though it was their second time, the pleasure went beyond what she experienced from the last. Plus, there were many times when the cat girl was dangerously close to passing out from the overwhelming pleasure. The golden girl barely gave her a breather, causing her to climax non-stop.

But Blake didn't complain, and she won't. Because there was no reason to.

"Blake..." Yang said, her throat felt dry.

The cat girls ears twitched, signaling the blonde that she was listening and not passed out.

"We should... get dressed..."

Her ears dropped but she nodded.

But, she froze as she realized that Yang was still inside of her and she was still quite sensitive from their previous session. Yang knew but she pulled out, causing her to earn a disappointed whimper like moan.

Yang chuckled.

"Sorry kitten. I gotta pull out sometime"

As Yang got up from the ground she also helped Blake up. The cat girl's knees felt wobbly and weak, her entrance was a bit sore from the hard merciless pounding but again, she wasn't going to complain. Yang, knowing that she took a huge toll on Blake, didn't leave her side. She helped her walk towards a chair.

"Oum, Yang... you came so much..." Blake chuckled as she felt Yang's seed dripping down her thighs and legs.

"Heh, yeah sorry about that..." Yang replied sheepishly.

"I kinda got carried away... sorry if I was too rough"

Blake giggled.

"It's fine. Besides..." she got close to Yang's ear.

"I'm glad this beast was able to put me in its place" she said in a whispered sultry voice.

Yang felt a shiver run up her spine from hearing Blake say it in such a sexy way. It was a big turn on but it wasn't enough to get her in the mood. Besides, she had run out of fuel and energy to have another session as before, even if it was just a quickie.

So, she just smiled, widely.

"Well, I gotta show dominance somehow, right? How else would I put you in your place?"