Hello, Gravity Falls!

As you were approaching Gravity falls to visit your great great uncle Stanford you looked to the window of the bus to see the forest. There was a sign that said 'welcome to gravity falls' and you looked at it until you passed it. You suddenly then saw a shack in the middle and that's were the driver dropped you off.
"Thank you!" You said as the driver waved at you with a smile. You turned to the shack and began walking over there with all your luggage. Most of it being instruments your main ones were guitar,piano, and violin. Even though you only had those you could play every instrument on the universe.

You knocked on the door as you arrived and your great great uncle Stanford answered it in what looked like boxers and a white shirt.
"Heya,need something kid" he said
"Great great uncle Stanford its me, (y/n)!"
"(Y/N)?! Heck what has it been? 13 years?! You were the size of my knees back then! Now you're a teen!" "Actually im now an adult uncle in 19 now. " 19?! You look shorter than that!" "Well remember that my father wasn't very tall." "Oh right sorry pumpkin. " he said with a wide smile. You greeted him with a hug. He then let you in and let you put your bags inside the house.

"Kids come here your great great cousin is here!" Suddenly a little girl with long hair and a beautiful knitted sweater, a skirt and black shoes came to the room.
"Hi, I'm Mabel who are you?" Said Mabel with curiosity on her tone and a warm smile on her face.
"Oh I'm (Y/N) nice to meet you."
Another kid came to the room he had the same colored hair as Mabel and a hat with a blue pinetree printed onto it. He had a blue vest and a simple orange tshirt with some khaki shorts."Dipper look she is our cousin and looks beautiful!" said Mabel excitedly. You started to blush from the comment and sit down with crossed legs and gave a derp face. "Hey, I'm Dipper nice to meet you... Uhh. " "Y/N, im Y/N nice meeting you too!"
"So what do you do for a living Y/N?" "Oh,me? Ummm... Well ummm i kinda travel around the world and just do like little concerts and did a lot of work on casinos." "You know how to gamble? Because our uncle can! And Woah! You can play instruments?! The only instruments Dipper can play is a tuba!" She said as she laughed as Dipper scolded her for being a bit passive aggressive.
As you guys ate you had noticed a book always being next to Dipper's side. You decided to ask what it was and told you everything that happened this summer just because of that book. It surprised you that there were many paranormal beings in Gravity Falls.
What interested you the most was a demon that possessed Dipper once and went inside your uncle's mind. This dorito looking demon interested you a lot. Trying to mess with your family and all. 'Heh he looks like a nacho cheese dorito' the thought make you laugh.
**************************************************************
After a while of chatting you decided to tell your uncle something dark that happened in your childhood that gave you PTSD making it hard for you to be in very dark places. He let you borrow a little lamp to keep it in the room he gave you it had a little bed a desk and a bathroom. Which was pretty convenient for you. You decided to finally sleep as it was getting dark. You turned on the lamp and slept peacefully. That is until in your dream you were in a black void with a blue light coming from one side of the void. You then heard a laugh full of mischief coming from it. 'HAHAHAHA Why hello beautiful' said Bill. 'What do you want cipher?' You said as you face showed an angry look. You despised Cipher not because he was a demon but because he messed with your family. 'Woah easy there Star, I just want to make a deal with you' he said. Even though he didn't show it you could clearly feel he was smirking through that disgusting dorito form. ' Why are you calling me Star?And I'm not going to make a deal with you!' 'Hey calm down star, the reason I'm calling you Star is because you have a birthmark in your arm that looks like a david star silly. Second yes you will because i know lots of things and I'm not going to go until you make a deal with me!' Irritated  you decided to listen to his words and asked him what the deal was. 'Look Star the thing is that you're going to help me with something I'm working on second if you do I won't tell anyone your secrets. Deal?' He said holding out his hand to seal the deal. You began to laugh and started crying from so much laughter. Cipher looking confused just gave you a look that said 'wtf?'
'You seriously think you can go through my mind? Think again demon' you said while smirking. After several miserable tries cipher gave up. 'Well well well seems like I can't go inside, but that's ok ill have to find out the hard way.  See yaa Star will meet again don't know where don't know how but will meet again some sunny day!' he sang as you woke up from the dream and realized it was already morning. You then started to look for your diary where your darkest secrets were. You sighed as you finally found it and put it in your bag. You then proceeded to make breakfast for the twins and your uncle that were still sound asleep. You made pancakes with fruit toppings on top with some avocado toast for yourself as you ate with your family. Your only family.

Woooooooooah that was a long chapter thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you in the next chapter. Bye Bye!🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼💚💚💚💚💙💙💙💙

A little bit deadly (Bill cipher x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें