Controlling the puppeteer

As you stepped off the stage you could see the purple glint in Bill's eyes, he was tranced with your vocal chords. No one could resist the enchantment of your power, not even the mystical Bill Cipher. Honestly you weren't surprised, how can a weak demon such as him ever stoop to your high? "Darling will you be a sweetheart and tell me where Junko is?" You said to cipher in the sweetest sing song tone you could make. He glanzed at your eyes and seemed like he completely melted, "That tramp must still be on the bathroom, why you want to know? Stay with me darlin'" his voice sounded husky as he whispered in my ear. You left without a word straight to where she was, in a balcony next to the restroom. It seemed like if you fell you would never be able to see sunshine again. She was facing her back towards you. She was weeping and crying, howling over to the stars to give her a hint of hope.

"How pathetic..." You thought to yourself as you slowly approached her.

"Hey are you ok?" You said in a concerned tone.
"Leave me alone! I don't need you... I don't need anyone!" She screamed as she resisted any help.
"I know how you feel... A bit hopeless, a hint of sadness, sometimes you don't know what you're feeling... But just know that you're beautiful."
"You really think so?"
"Baby i know so." As i said those last words she gave me a kind smile and embraced me.

Red.

Red was staining her dress shirt, her eyesight went blank for a moment as if trying to process what had been going on. Grabbing her neck you pushed the tramp off the railing as she was falling to her doom.

"Oh... I found this in Cipher's room... Its just a demon dagger, which purpose is only to kill demons and tramps such as yourself darling."

You walked back in, and went straight to cipher. "She won't be bothering us anytime soon." You smirked at him pulling him towards you to a kiss.
So soft and tender were his lips, a sly smirk embranded on his face as he pulled back a little. "Let's go back home." He smirked with lust in his eyes. As he opened a portal both of you headed home.

GIRLIESS its been a hella long time since I've uploaded and i apologize, been getting into lots of shit and i will now be more available to upload this book. To those who have stuck with me since day one. THANK YOU
you have no idea how beautiful and wonderful it is to know that the people who are watching you and reading your stories support you and like your content. So thank you, but now please sit back as another update comes soon. If you have any suggestions on how to keep the story going or any requests... Please feel free to DM me. Thanks again girlies and this is Soto senpai OUT