His Slave

You were now his to toy around with. You had no other choice, you tried to cheat like you always would in casinos with rich people. You always went traveling to the farthest lands just to have fun and make music shows from those lands. You always used to travel around the world as so did your parents before they died in the incident. How they died was a mystery even to you. How was your mom able to die was even a mystery to you. She was royalty in the demon world you just didn't know it.It was so unexpected. You hated her along with your father. So you really weren't that sad about it. You actually really didn't care

That's why you always traveled, to forget the things that hurt you most with your music. You were a music demon afterall and you really didn't care if people liked your music or not but lots of music artists hated you. Thats why you came to Gravity falls for just so you could relax away from people and meet again with family. After all you were all alone, sure you had a few people to love here and there but did they love you? No, they loved your "talent" and that was all they would talk about.
Your POV
As the flame grew bigger and bigger and it surrounded bill like it was trying to trap him. It was around him like a snake. A beautiful indigo flame that covered all of his body, I just stood there shocked of what was going on and I couldn't let go of his grip. He grabbed your hand tightly like his life depended on it. His (hand/glove idk) turned into a human hand. "Bill what's going on?" "I don't know just help me!" That was weird he doesn't sound like that but i still have to help him!
I was able to pull him out of the indigo flames and was shocked of what happened.
Bill's POV
I was having a headache and felt dizzy all of a sudden. I touched my head in pain "Geez, how the?" My hand! What? I made a mirror appear and saw m-my face! Im human? Well do i look handsome huh? "Hey Star. Are you there?"  "Yeah, y-you" "turned human yep i guess so well half human" "Just like you babe" she looked irritated and looked away after i said that. Looks like someone is gonna have to learn some manners.

After they exited the void you were so scared what you were gonna tell to the twins and your great uncle Stan.  You wanted to scream so bad but you couldn't because you're supposed to be the strong cousin. The one that has adventures and doesn't really care about stuff, right?
********************************

You were finally home, you were almost at the edge of going nuts.  You went to Mabel while carrying passed out dipper in your arms and putting him in the couch. "Mabel i know this looks really weird but you need to trust me. Go to Grunkle Stan and tell him ill be out for about a few weeks please don't tell him what happened to dipper." You looked at her with mournful eyes she was so shocked from hearing that you will be leaving by just nodding at you. She then signalized you about dipper but you just told him he passed out and was going to wake up any minute now.
'You do now that this deal is forever right Y/N?' Said the communicating in your mind.
'Yes' you responded he then made a portal while smiling sheepishly "Shall we"
You waved goodbye to Mabel tears in her eyes. You only looked away in shame. The ride was really bumpy and you felt dizzy after arriving. You were amazed by what you saw.

You were in a mansion decorated in full gold the carpet was a red velvet color in the middle was a golden brick door that led into some room. Probably his the wall were full of beautiful paintings mostly of people.

"Ok my little Star you will always follow my rules. " you nodded along what the rules were.
-No escaping.
-No going outside unless with his permission or him being with you.
-No going into his room unless he says so.
"Your room is over there and I also know how much you love to kill."
'How did he?'
"I watched you, you're really important in the demon world you just didn't now it silly" he said with a big smirk.
"Don't forget i can also read minds my little psycho"
You only looked away you did enjoy ending people's lives. It was just satisfying to you. Watching the life in their eyes fade away as you killed them in the most painful way possible.
"So i have a little room for that just don't use it when I'm not around" he said.
"Why won't you will be able to be around?" You asked out of curiosity.
"Let's just say i meet with some lustful demons" he said while giving you a devilish grin.
You rolled your eyes at him.
"You should already know that demons are lustful but they can never love. Why do you think you never had a stable relationship?"
His words shocked you afterall he was right about that. You just didn't know it but now you were his slave.

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPLOAD. Also you guys should pick your haircut so it doesn't matter if you wanted like that or not, also your age will change to 15-17. Thank you guys for watching and i'll see you in the next chapter bye bye!!!!!!!💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💚💚💚💚💚