Part 2: Broken Heart

//Laurence's pov//

I just told Garroth that i loved him but he hasn't said a think, which only made me more nervous. I sat there waiting for a while i heard Garroth say: ''Laurence, i'm so sorry but i'm in love with Aphmau'' I felt my heart shatter. I got up and ran off. I couldn't go home or go to the girls's house, i choose to go to Zane's as he would never think i would go. I knocked on the door. While i stod there, i began to cry. Zane opened the door and was about to yell at me when he saw that i was crying. ''Laurence? Are you okay?'' He asked. I looked at him and said: ''N-N-No i'm not, c-c-c-can i come?'' He nodded and let me inside. He lead me to the living room and told me to sit down on the couch which i did. He then ran to the kitchen and came back with hot coco and cupcakes, he handed me it and i took it. I took a sip of the hot coco as he sat down next to me. ''So Laurence, do you want to tell me what's wrong?'' He said. I looked at him and said: ''I told Garroth that i love him and he said that he didn't feel to the same way'' I began to cry even more. I then felt Zane hugging me. ''Sssh it's okay Laurence, if he doesn't feel that same way that means he is missing out on something great.'' he said. I calmed  down a little bit. Zane and i didn't get along but if needed we could be nice to each other. I put the cup and cupcakes down and hugged back. ''Thanks so much Zane'' I said.

//Garroth's pov//

I felt really bad, i had been told by my best friend that he was in love with me. I as gently as i could, told him in i didn't feel the same way. He then ran off. I payed for the coffee and tried to find him. I went to his favorite places to hang out and to ours, Aaron's and girls's houses. I then made my  way over to my baby brother's house, before i got to the door, i looked into one of the window, checking if Zane was home. I couldn't believe what i saw. My baby brother and my best friend were..... huggging! I could feel something in my chest hurt. i saw that Laurence was crying which made me feel worse. Why is he hugging my baby brother of all people? W-W-Why... Am i  longer his best friend? Can we no longer talk about everything toghter. I felt myself tear up. No i didn't want to loose my best friend, i didn't want that at all. I slowly went home and into my bedroom. I layed down on my bed and cried. This day sucked, i lost my best friend.