Part 5: Wait ZanVis?!

//Laurence's pov//

I was getting ready for the sleepover us boys were holding at our place. Aaron and Zane would come over and sleep here. We were going to watch some horror movies and some of Zane's favorite movies. Zane didn't like horror movies so to be nice to him, we all decide to put on some of the movies he liked on to make him feel better. I was cooking our dinner when someone knock on our door. Dante went to opened it and it was Zane standing outside. Dante let him in. Zane went into the kitchen and said hello to me. He had been a bit nice to me since me and Garroth had gotten toghter. He then went over to Travis and wait.... was Zane  blushing? I stared at them, so confused on what was going on. Then someone ringed our doorbell and Garroth went to opened it and it was Aaron, of course. He went inside and kinda pulled Zane away from Travis which pissed Travis off. What was going on here? After a while i finished cooking and we all eat. I noticed that Travis was staring at Zane the whole time while eating. Was i really the only one who saw this? After we are done eating dinner, Travis and Dante went to get the sodas and popcorn for the movies. I sat down next to Garroth. Dante and Travis came back and put the stuff on the table. Travis and Zane sat next to each other, forcing Dante and Aaron to sit next to each other. Aaron clearly didn't like this. During on of the horror movies, i saw Zane hugging Travis who wrapped his arms around him. That was so weird. Once the movies were done, we all began to talk. After i while i went to Travis's room to say that we had to got to sleep and went i opened the door i saw something i didn't expact to see. Travis and Zane, kissing, so they are a couple huh? Guess Aaron won't be happy about it if he knew. Travis notice me ans broke the kiss. ''Laurence i can explain'' he said. '*Calm down Trav, i won't tell anyone, now you two can go lay down on your bed and sleep, it's bed time'' I said. They both nodded and did so. I left the room and went to Garroth's. I layed down next to Garroth and cuddled up to him.