Part 6: Filled with lust

//Garroth's pov//

It's been some days since the sleepover at our place and Travis has been hanging out with my baby brother Zane a lot which i bot hate and love. I love it because my baby brother finally has a new friend and i hate because Travis is a huge perv and that i feared that he would force himself on him. i sighed as i watch the anime Mew Mew Kissy Cutie, which i though was great. I just sat there untill Lucinda came in and threw a potion at me and left. I slowly began to feel horny. I saw Laurence came into the house and go to his room. I got up and followed. All i could think about was fucking him. I walked up behind him and pinned him againest a wall. He looked up at me and he looked at bit scared. I smirked and french kissed him. He quickly kissed back. His lips were so fucking soft. Irene, i like this so much. I moved  us to the bed, without breaking the kiss. We layed down on the bed and pulled away. He quickly went for my neck as i sat in his lap, his hard thing poking me. ((Yes, Seme!Laurence and Uke!Garroth)) I moaned out his name. He seemed to like it as he smirked for a bit before going back to kissing and biting my neck. It felt so fucking good. I then saw that he took off our shirts and he began to lick my chest, ''L-L-Laurence, m-m-more please~~'' I moaned out. ((...writing lemons turns me on, it's so weird)) ''As you wish Stutter King~~'' He said in his oh so sexy voice.  He took off our pants and slowly entered me. Irene, it felt so weird but oh so good at the same time. He let me get used to his size which was surprising huge, i mean i wasn't even that huge. He then slowly began to go in and out of me. I moan out his name louder and louder. After a long while, he came inside of me. He took me off him and we layed down on the bed and cuddled. Dating Laurence wasn't so bad after all.