Part 4: Toghter for now

//Laurence's pov//

I can't believe that i'm dating Garroth now, i'm so fucking happy. I was so sad and heartbroken before but he gave me a chance. I will make sure to be the best boyfriend ever, i know that he still wants Aphmau, i can clearly see that but i know she isn't into him at all. The reason why i'm not mad at all about him still loving her is that i know he at least cares me a lot, he cares for me so much that he is willing to date me just to have me back in his life. I was in my room, reading a book when i got a text from Zane, who wanted to know if i wanted to hang out. Me and Zane had sorta becomed friends since he helped me when i was heartbroken. I replyed that i did and we planned to meet at the cafe. Well it was just going to be me, him. Aphmau and Katelyn as far as i knew. I got ready and went towards the door, ready to leave when Garroth asked: ''Laurence, where are you going?'' I looked at him and said: ''Oh i'm going to the cafe to meet up with Zane, Aphmau and Katelyn, do you want to join? I'm sure that they wouldn't mind'' He nodded and we both went there toghter. To my surprise, Aaron had decide to join us all as well, which i didn't mind at all. We all sat down at a table, ordered something to eat and drink and just talked. I really enjoyed the time with everyone.

((Okay so i'm also going to have Zane begin to date one of the other guys and i would like to know which guy you want him to be with. It's not going to a main part of the story but i wanted to add it. So tell me in the comments which guy you want Zane to be with))