Part 3: Will he ever talk to me again?

//Garroth's pov//

It had been a week since Laurence told me he loved me and he hasn't been home since then. And that had gotten me worried. I tried to call his phone number and going to Zane's to talk to him but he refuses to see me. Why did this have to happend? Laurence is my best friend and now i have lost him. I don't want this, i want to go back in time to before he told me his true feelings. Because then he would still be my friend. I do love Laurence but my love for him is the same as my love for Zane and Vylad, i see Laurence as my brother. My heart however belongs to Aphmau but she is so into Aaron who from what me and Vylad have seen, seems to be intressed in Zane. So there is a lot going on. I sighed as i layed down on my bed again. I looked into the ceiling. I felt very lonely without Laurence. He was always willing to hang out with me. It made me so happy. But now, he doesn't even want to see me. which hurts as i do care for him. He is my best friend after all. I began to cry, i just wanted him back into my life. Maybe.... Maybe i should say yes to being his boyfriend. Yes, because that way i can hang out with him again! I thought it was a great idea. I sent Laurence a text saying: Please show up at the cafe today, i  have something i need to tell you. After a while he replyed for the first time in what seemed like forever. His text said: Sure why not. I went and got ready. I brought him some flowers as well. I waited for him at the cafe. He show up after a while. ''Hey.....'' He said, not looking at me. ''Hello'' I said. This was so weird. I handed him the flowers. ''These are for you'' I said. He took them and i could see that he was about to cry, ''Laurence, i thought about what happend a week ago and i wanted to let you know that i would love to be your boyfriend'' I said gently. He looked at me and tears came out of his eyes. ''R-R-Really?'' he asked in disbelief. I nodded. I then felt him hugging me tight. I hugged back. Dating him will be weird but at least he is back in my life.