Part 8: Getting ready to be a dad.

//Laurence's pov//

I am so happy that me and Garroth are having a baby. I am going to be the best dad ever! I will make sure we have everything we need to take of a baby. I went out to buy us some baby things. I bought everything we needed. I took the stuff home and got everything ready. I began to look for a house for me and Garroth to live in on our own. Since there isn't any room for the baby and the others won't like being woken up in the middle of the night by screams from the baby. Garroth was hanging out with his brothers today which was really cute. I was finishing putting the baby stuff away when someone knocked on the front door. I sighed and went over and say Aaron stading there and he looked at bit annoying. ''Laurence, where is Garroth? I have to tell him something'' He said. Oh no, did he find out about Zane and Travis? I hope not. '*Why do you need him?'' I asked, i really wanted to know why he wanted to talk to Garroth. They weren't even friends at all. ''I think that Travis might be forcing Zane into dating him and i need Garroth's help to save Zane'' He answered. Oh my Irene, is he really that stupid? It's so clear that Zane loves Travis. I gave him and glare and said: ''Sorry but Garroth is out with his brothers right now so goodbye'' I closed the door in his face and locked it. I then texted Travis to tell him to watch out for Aaron. I didn't want Travis to end up in the hospital or worse. Aaron was very violent and he has sent so many people to the hospital before, so i need to look out for Travis. He and Zane are deeply in love with each other and i am really happy for them. Zane really needed Travis in his life. I went back to doing my stuff. I wrote down names for the baby. I was so happy about this. I was also planning on asking Garroth to marry me so we can be a real family.