Explanation

Hi everyone!

So, I decided that I should probably explain what this is all about. This story is actually my book club final project for school, which means it was worth a lot of my grade and I spent basically every second I had a computer on it. This project is also why I had to abandon Time to go, my Hawkeye fanfiction, for the last few weeks. But I promise as soon as exams are over I will be back on my usual schedule of nocturnal updates  for Time to go.  Thank you all for your patience!

Now to explain this a little better:

1) This was a school project, and because I don't know my teacher's opinions on many subjects like sexual orientation, I have toned down some of the relationships and some of the more gory/disturbing parts. (I know, I'm sad too.) It's just that I really wanted a good mark, and didn't want to end up in the principal's office because of a book project.

2) When I wrote this I was on a time crunch (the project was due on the ninth and I emailed it in at 11:50pm on the ninth), so some scenes are missing because I was running out of time and decided the story made sense without them.

3) I am 90% sure that my teacher read only the first or second entries and then gave me 100% because he didn't want to read it all. And I understand that, because his wife just had a baby, but I really want to know if this was any good. That's where you all come in; please comment and tell me what you thought like you were an English teacher, so I can see where my writing really stands.

Thanks again!

Brokenrook  

Lady Midnight from Mark's POVOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara