Glowing necklace

Bonnie pov

Freddy kept growling and yelling. Until i saw this red diamond necklace around his neck. Then this glowing looking thing came out of the necklace and started going around Freddy mostly looked like electricity but red. I heard Freddy scream in pain. I got scared that I ran to Freddy after seeing him fall to the floor.

"Are you ok Freddy " I asked .

He can only open his eyes a little because he couldn't bear the pain.

"I'm alright bonnie and don't worry about my necklace its what it does to keep me in control" he told me.

"In control of what " I asked.

" From trying to hurt you"he answered.

He got up and we got out of the parts and service room. Then he gave me a hug and said thanks for helping golden you are truly a good friend ,see you later beautiful and with that he left. I was just standing there blushing because he said the word beautiful. I couldn't get my mind of him. He is just to cute and sweet to ignore. Then I heard the clock hit 6:00 am which meant we had to get on stage. So I ran to my position and got my guitar. Freddy looked at me and said good luck bonnie then he turn to face the tables and front door. The manager opened the door and a lot of kids came running in and then Freddy said something.

"Stop right there little ones did you guys forget the rule of no running" Freddy said .

The kids just made a lost look and started speed walking to where ever they were going. It made chica, foxy,and I laugh. After that we started performing for the little ones.

(Hey guys its me fronnie99 hope you guys liked this story. Soon I will start doing a fnaf ask and dare so you can start asking or daring i might start tomorrow so yeah )

Bye my little bears and bunnies 😋😋😊🐻🐰