Blaming

Shabby's p.o.v

              I hugged shadow to at least try to comfort him. He hugged back crying. I rubbed his back trying to make him stop crying. I was actually surprised. He never really cries.

"There. There. Stop crying" i said in a soothing tone.

"I can't. I killed my own brother. I didn't mean too. Something controlled me." he said crying.

  I told him to sit down on the floor and he did. I then walked over to the others and let them go. Springtrap was trying to run and attack shadow but couldn't because bonbon would let him.

"You jerk!! Your going to pay for this!!" he growled.

"Springtrap calm down. I'm sure he didn't mean it" bonbon told him.

"But its his damn fault" he growled.

"Hey! You don't know if its his fault!!" yelled toy.

"Shut up toy!!" he yelled

"Don't tell me to fucking shut up!" toy growled.

"Fuck you! I ate gonna listen to you!" he growled.

That's when my dad attacked him and they began to fight. I looked back to look at shadow. He wasn't there.

"Shadow? Shadow? Where are you?."  I said looking around.

I walked into a room and found him. He was hugging Freddy. But he was asleep. Freddy was petting him.

"Is he alright Freddy?" i asked sitting next to him.

"Yeah. He's fine." he said.

"Sorry if we caused you a lot of trouble" i apologized.

"It's fine. All of this is my fault. I'm the one who should be apologizing." he said.

"But you never did anything." i said.

"But i was born with more powers than my brothers. Shadow was always the jealous one. I guess he forgot how dangerous i was." he said.

He snapped his fingers and golden's body appeared in front of him. He placed his hand on golden's chest and began mubbling something. Then golden's body began to twitch. He woke up. He looked at Freddy and hugged him. We then heard something hit a wall.

Shadow woke up. He crawled to me and hugged me. He was totally acting like a baby. Freddy got up and walked toward the sound. Golden, shadow and i followed close behind him.

Freddy p.o.v

I walked into the room. All i saw was violence. They were all fighting. Scratching, biting, punching, and kicking each other.

"Ok that's it. Stop fighting" i said.

They ignored me.

"Stop fighting" i said again.

No one listened.

"Stop this nonsense right now!!!!!!!!" i growled very loud.

They all stopped. My teeth were showing as i growled. I felt someone place there hand on my shoulder and i stopped growling. My ears lowered as i saw everybody shaking in fear. Now i understand why kids called me that in school. They called me a

MONSTER!!!

( well that was interesting. Bye my cuties)