Little Accident

Bonnie p.o.v
Freddy and I were walking down the hallway. We were calling for foxy,Chica, golden, and teddy. When we got to the party room foxy and chica were there.

"Hi guys do know where golden and teddy are" I asked.

"Nope we thought you were with them"chica answered.

"Then where could they be" i said.

After I said that Freddy's ears went up mostly looked like he had an idea.

"I'll be right back"freddy said.

And ran of some were.

Freddy's p.o.v

I ran to the parts and service room. I was running to fast I bumped into the door with a loud bang. I saw the door open when I sat up and I was rubbing the back of my head.

"Are you OK Fred"golden said helping me up.

"I think so" I said while he picked me up and sat me on the table.

"I'm going to check on you but first I need to find my tools"he said and left the room. I was in there with teddy sitting next to me.

"Hi teddy "I said.

"Hi"she said

"So how is it like to live in a room with golden,you know since this is Golden's and your room"I asked.

"Its OK but some time he gets a little too crazy " she answered

"So you want to go with me and the others and have a party "I asked

"Sure"she said

Then golden came inside with his tools. He started looking around my body until he stopped where my right ear was. He took a tool out and used it to take my ear off. Then he put a new one on. After that he look over to my right eye. He gently pulled my eye out. I felt something warm coming down my cheek.

"Teddy can you get me a wet towel "he asked.

She nodded and walked off. Then she came in with a wet towel and handed it to golden. He cleaned my cheek and put a new eye in.

"Do you feel better"he asked

I nodded and got off the table.

"Thanks golden you want to come and have a party "I asked

"Sure"he said

(Well that was interesting Freddy has to be a little more careful next time bye everyone)