Run Away

Freddy p.o.v

                      I began to back away from everyone. I didn't want to hurt them. I'm not meant to be with them! I should be alone where they won't find me. Gladly i knew this place better than anybody. I stopped backing away and sighed. I had no choice.

"I'm sorry. I hope you will be happy without me", I said.

   I ran out of the pizzeria through a door nearby. I didn't look back. I could hear footsteps behind me but I kept on running. I heard them yelling my name to stop but i wouldn't listened,I just ran faster. I turned a corner and run into a valley. I hid behind a box. I heard them stop.

"Do you think he ran in here?", goldie asked.

"No,our captain be smarter than to run here",foxy replied.

  I then heard something fall somewhere far away from here. They began to run to it. I got out from behind the boxes and ran a different direction. It was night time so no one was out. I ran faster as i heard footsteps again. I then stopped at this bridge to get some air.

      I was crying at the same time but then I panicked a bit when i heard footsteps stop next to me.

"Sir, are you ok?", someone said.

  I looked up and saw a wolf with light red hair. Her fur was red with grey stripes and she wore a pink bowtie and hat.

"Yeah, I'm fine", i replied.

"You sure? You look like you have been running for a while.",she said.

"Yep, I'm sure", I said and looked down to the river under the bridge.

"Ok but what are you doing out here?",she asked.

"I uh went on a walk and got lost",I lied not wanting to tell her the truth.

"Oh really?",she asked.

"Yep. But what are you doing out here?", i asked.

"Oh i was just at a nearby store buying some food and i was going back home but stopped when i saw you",she replied.

"Oh. *stomach growls* ugh I sure am hungry",I said as I placed a hand on my stomach.

"If you want,I can take you to my place and give you some food. And you can get some rest and tomorrow we can go look for your home and family", she said.

"Uh sure! By the way, what's your name?", I asked.

"My name is Crystal.",she said.

"Nice to meet you, Crystal. My name is........", I stopped.

I knew i couldn't tell her my real name or she'll ask me why am i out here and not back at the pizzeria. So i had to make up a name.

"My name is Spirit", i finally said.

"Nice to meet you, Spirit. Now follow me", she said and began to walk to her house.

  I followed slowly behind her. At this moment I felt kinda stupid. But i don't wanna go back. Cause I know that this is a new start. But i will always love bonnie. And I hope he fogives me.

(hey guys,hope you enjoyed this chap. I know i haven't posted in a while but i will try to post sooner and Crystal is @skybolt101 Oc so that's all bye and see ya in the next chap)