Special: Fathers Day

Giggles were heard from the young female as she darted behind some massive crates with two large bags.

It was early in the morning (Like this author who decided to type this at 1:37 am (June 19th) because she couldn't sleep) where most of the Cybertronians were recharging. The only ones who were up were Ratchet, Bulkhead, Miko and (Y/n).

Miko, was surprisingly up early for the sake of (Y/n) in helping her with a project she had planned since two weeks prior.

Bulkhead, obviously was up on a request from Miko to pick her up early- the time being 4:30 am, and to take her to base quietly.

Ratchet, was up to do what he usually does. Work. And type.

Now (Y/n), she was a whole different story. Being so excited to put her plan into action, she woke up at 3:45 am and some time for sleep before the meet up with Miko. But when the time came, (Y/n) had to quickly, yet quietly and gently, get off of Optimus's chestplate- since she refused to sleep in her bed last night and wanted to sleep with him- and sneak out the door without waking up Optimus from his recharge.  Once successful, the young girl now had to wait in the main hanger for Miko to arrive.

Meanwhile, Ratchet glanced at (Y/n)- curious as to why she was up so early considering children her age needed at least 9 hours of sleep. This of course caused him to be concerned with her health.

Ratchet quickly scanned the young female without her noticing to see if there was something physically wrong with her. Negative.  He then decided to search up causes that may have awoken her. Once he found the answer, he became confused. Of course there were many reasons listed on what could have cause the child to wake up so early, but with the large smile on (Y/n)'s face and the glint in her eye pointed directly to one reason. Excitement.

'What could possibly be so exciting about today that made her wake up early?' Ratchet thought. He then started to think about the human holidays Miko, Jack and Raf talked about before (Y/n) arrived. 'Obviously not Christmas. That's on the 25th of December. Nor could it be Halloween considering those two holidays are only about a month apart from each other and the children would have been talking about it nonstop. It's can't be any of the children's 'birthday'. None of there 'birthdays' are on the 19th of June....19th of June....' Ratchet then started to type on his computer and the answer for (Y/n)'s excitement appeared in bold letters on the screen.

-Fathers Day-

After reading the description of the holiday, he chuckled quietly as he lightly shook his head. Thinking about all the creative ways (Y/n) would celebrate this holiday with Optimus.

Ratchet was obviously still concerned about the amount of sleep (Y/n) is losing, but only this once would he let her slip by. Only because it's her first Father's Day with Optimus.

Once Bulkhead had brought Miko to base, he announced quietly that he would go back to his quarters and recharge. Miko waved goodbye before turning on her heel and facing (Y/n) with a large excited smile.

"You ready?" Miko asks (Y/n). In return, (Y/n) narrows her eyes in determination and smirks.

"Frag yes,"

"LANGUAGE!" Ratchet shouts quietly from across the room as to not wake up the others. (Y/n) just looks at him blankly and pointed at him.

"You're the one saying those words a lot so you shouldn't be saying anything,"

~Timeskip by the last part with the reader cursing because the author is trying to keep herself awake with humor~

"Oh wow. This is gonna be so cool!" Miko said as she stared at the costume (Y/n) wore after coming from behind the crates.