Chapter ⚜️: MIKO

The scenario chosen for Miko is from @MarchingKitty12 ! Congrats!

Enjoy your time with your big sister reader ;)

--------

Ever since she came to the base, injured and scared, Miko had been the one to open her up.

She was the one who introduced her to so many new things.

She was the one who brought her little gifts- her favorite being a small (f/c) colored electric guitar plush.

She was the one to give her advice on school.

She was the one who helped her with her homework.

She was the one to comforted (Y/n) when she felt sad- she cheered her up.

So when Miko asked her that one, peculiar question, she didn't hesitate.

.....

"Who do you see everyone as (Y/n)?"

"Hm? What do you mean?"

"I mean like in a family. Like how Optimus is your dad and maybe Ratchet is your grandpa figure,"

"Oh!" (Y/n) exclaimed as recognition appeared on her face. "I know what you mean. Ok so, Optimus is my dad, Ratchet is the grandpa-"

Cue the sputtering from the medic as he happened to hear that.

"Arcee is the auntie, Ultra Magnus is...huh..I never actually thought about it,"

"How about he's the other grandpa!" Miko suggested as she held (Y/n) on her lap.

"Yeah! That's sounds about right- but he's the strict grandpa,"

That earned a raised optic ridge from Ultra Magnus from across the room.

"And then Ratchet is the grumpy one-"

"What?!"

"Who really cares deep down. Bulkhead is the uncle and Wheeljack is the funny uncle,"

"Heh heh, hear that Wheeljack? Your the uncle," Smokescreen taunted the wrecker- who gave an irritated, strained smile back at him. Bumblebee merely watched the interaction.

"And Smokescreen is the brother!"

Laughter could be heard from Wheeljack and amused buzzing from Bumblebee as the previously smug destiny child started to silently crying inside.

Smokescreen and Wheeljack snapped their helms at Bumblebee who puffed out his chest in pride - having not gotten a relative title.

"Oh! And Bumblebee is the big brother!"

Scratch that then.

Now it was Wheeljack and Smokescreen who were laughing at a sulking bot who as he lowered his doorwings.

"Agent Fowler is the other uncle, Jack's mom is the auntie, Jack and Raf are also brothers,"

Miko tilted her head in question. "Than who am I to you?"

"Oh that's easy!" (Y/n) then wrapped her arms around Miko and smiled brightly up at her. "You're the big sister!"

Miko froze- surprised at the title she was given by (Y/n) before she suddenly smiled back just as brightly and brought her closer in a hug- squealing at the girls cuteness.

"Awww!! That's so sweet (Y/n)! I see you as my sister too!"

"Heh, cute," Bulkhead commented as he appeared next to Wheeljack.

Wheeljack merely hummed as he stared at the hugging duo.

"Come on Jackie, you gotta admit they make great siblings,"

Wheeljack sighed before smiling. "Yeah they do. But you do know that their's gonna be a lot more energy right?"

"Yeah I know. There's gonna be another Miko soon," Bulkhead joked as he wrapped an arm around Wheeljacks shoulder.

Wheeljack smirked. "Can't wait,"

Blooper 1

"And then Ratchet is the grumpy one-"

"What?!"

"Who really cares deep down,"

Author: That reminds me of Saiki Kusuo's tsundere grandpa in that one episode.

Blooper 2

"Yeah I know. There's gonna be another Miko soon," Bulkhead joked as he wrapped an arm around Wheeljacks shoulder.

Wheeljack smirked. "Can't wait,"

"Besides Uncle Wheeljack can handle it, right?" Bulkhead taughted.

"Bulkhead...run."