Chapter 2

||Cookies and Jealousy Chapter 2||

||Morning||

Author Pov.

It was 9:00 in the morning. Brick woke up and saw Blossom looking out the window then he remember what happen yesterday he look the other direction from her not wanting to accidentally make eye contact. Blossom notice he was awake when she saw him, she turn her head and try to hide the blush on her face.

Bubbles woke up early than anyone else on the bus, she was listening to Calvin Harris & Disciples- How deep is your love on her phone waiting till the bus got to the place [New York] Boomer was still sleeping peacefully.

Boomer moved closer to bubbles and rap his free arms around her and cuddling his body on her, Bubbles yelp and felt her face was getting red.

Which... Butch and Buttercup , nothing was really happening between them. Butch was just looking out the window there wasn't nothing really interesting to do. He played all his games and his phone battery was to 0%, Buttercup was just sitting in her seat reading a manga book not really paying attention to the noises in her background.

Butch move his eyes to Buttercup he looked at her from up and down 'she has a nice body' he thought. You might not believe it, but Butch had some feelings for Buttercup but even if he does he doesn't wants to admit it plus all they do is fight or have bets and challenges.

Buttercup put her green book mark in her book and closed it putting it next to her and took the hair tie off her messy bun making her long black raven hair fall pass her shoulders.

Butch mouth drop he never seen Buttercup's hair down he always saw it in a messy bun or a ponytail. Last time it was short was probably 4 grade. Buttercup soon notice the stare from him and she look at him with a glare that gives you shivers down your spine.

Well it did for Butch. As fast as he could he looked away from her. His face was red but pale at the same time from the embarrassing moment and scary glare he got from her.

1:00 in the afternoon [I'm guessing]

Bubbles started thinking if she could try to talk to Boomer since he was doing nothing and look bored out of his mind. She took a deep breath 'well here goes' she thought. she took another deep breath "So are you excited for our flied trip?" she asked in the most nicest way she could. Boomer looked at her with a nasty look and replied rudely "Why do you care?" he snapped, Bubbles gave him a glare. 'I knew I shouldn't had talked to him' she thought

"I was just asking a question!" she snapped right back at him "Just don't talk to me you're already embarrassing me enough" Boomer said turning away from her, that's when Bubbles got really angry. How dare he talk to her like that and she was just trying to be nice and polite "I'm EMBARRASING you?! What's so embarrassing about talking to a Powerpuff girl? it's not like you're going to DIE from talking to me! Or Are You Afraid that the Powerpuff girls are going to kick and beat your ass again" Bubbles said angrily, Boomer got surprise what she had just said and that she cursed.

Bubbles never talked to anyone like that... Well maybe with Buttercup but that was different since they are sisters so it was normal "Just Shut up" he told her. He didn't want more people to be hearing their conversation, Bubbles felt like a tear was about to run down her cheek but she hold it in. She let out sighed and stared back at the window 'So much for talking' she thought

2:25 in the afternoon

Everyone was still on the bus, all the students were getting hungry and getting cracky. The Rowdyruff boys remember they brought small snacks if they got hungry so they took out what they had, Brick had strawberries and cherry's also chocolate to give a little more sweet to it,

[if you didn't know that's Bricks favorite fruits].

Boomer had chocolate chips cookies and Butch had a piece of pie but green apple pie.

Boomer heard a noise 'Bbbrrrr' "what was that?" he thought. He looked at Bubbles seeing her face was red as a cherry. "Sorry. It was my stomach I haven't ate all day" she said and turn back to the window. Boomer looked at her and back at his cookies then back at her, He felt bad for yelling at her earlier "Hey.. Uh.. You want some cookies?" he ask her bringing the cookie bag closer to her.

She blushed and smile "No, thank you" she said "C'mon, were going to be in this field trip for 2 days you should at least eat something" he suggested. Bubbles smiled and nodded, Boomer gave her some cookies and she started eating them "Babe, can I have some cookies?" said Ariana. Boomer gave some cookies to his girlfriend. Bubbles grumbled and just stare at the window angrily

[author: someone's Jelly]

Boomer notice Bubbles angry look. "Hey. Why do you look mad?" he ask curious. "Huh? oh nothing" she said with annoyance in her voice. Boomer's face turn into a smirk when he finally released what was really bothering her "There's no need to get jealous, I know I'm very attractive" Boomer said teasing her. Bubbles blushed, "What? I'm not jealous why should I be jealous? My head just hurts and I'm a little tired"

"Uh Huh okay if that's what you say so" Boomer Said. Bubbles face was red as a strawberry, But speaking of strawberries..

To Be Continue

Vote, Comment and Follow if you want to keep updated on New Books. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!
TODAY IS JUNE 25MY BIRTHDAY IS TODAY YAY!!!! (≧∇≦)/
O(≧∇≦)O(〜^∇^)〜
(*^3^)/~♡ └|°ε°|┐