Final Chapter 22

I'm honestly done with life.

____________

Author POV:

"Everyone welcome Elizabeth to the Maury show!"

The girl who sat on the chair, gave a sly smile to the coward in front of her.

"And Elizabeth is furious! because she is here to prove to a man named Butch Jojo as all of you guys know. He's one of the boys in the criminal group called Rowdyruff boys that..He IS the father of her son named Ryan."

Everybody boo as once as the screen in the room showed Butch's face, Butch looked away from the camera to the ground and bite the inside of his cheek. Was he embarrassed? Yes. Was this a good choice? Honestly I don't know.

The screen removed Butch's face to then show the four old month baby boy. Everybody cooed as they saw the baby stare back at the camera with his button nose and big round eyes.

"How cute is Ryan" Maury said. Elizabeth smirked, proud. "Now Elizabeth says the main reason why Butch has been denying the baby is his because of his Girlfriend Buttercup!" Maury yelled out.

Instead of getting boo's. Buttercup got cheers and yells of support, everybody knew Buttercup, she was one of the sisters of the famous Group Powerpuff Girls who protected the whole entire world from danger.

But some didn't like her so she got a few boos.

"BOOOOOOOOOO"

"whatever whatever he ain't." Buttercup said, rolling her eyes and crossing her arms on top of her chest.

"Elizabeth has been saying Buttercup have brainwashed Butch on turning his back on his own flesh and blood!" Maury said, loud and clear for people to hear.

Buttercup let out a laugh and shake her head in disappointment.

"So.. there is no way he can be the father?"

"He IS the father." Elizabeth smirked. "He is the father?" Maury asked again, "Yup, he is."

"Don't start talking shit again, you already know! you already know! Fake!" Buttercup yelled, behind the stage, who was shown to the crowd by the big screen.

"Okay okay, let's go back talking to you and Butch getting pregnant." Maury said, "Okay well he started to come see my baby, he always came to see me when I was pregnant-"

"B-But he had a girlfriend!" Maury yelled out, cutting off the girl. The girl chuckled, "It doesn't matter, he still came to see me."She said.

Everybody in the crowed was shocked and some yelled out, "You a hoe!" and "You a thot!"

"So were you the side chick or was she the side chick?" He asked, people in the crowed laughed and some just yelled out 'OooooOoooHhhh!!!'

"Answer the question Bitch! Tell them!" Buttercup yelled, rage filled inside her eyes. "Tsk, I wasn't no side chick because they were't even together." Elizabeth said.

"So he kept bouncing back and forth to each house?" Maury asked, all his attention hooked on to the drama. "Yes! He over there messing with her then over here messing with me, like damn, make up your choice."

"Stop lying thot! Stop lying! you know he ain't want you," Buttercup yelled. "If you know he messing with both of you guys then why you want him? why you with him?" Maury asked.

"I was with him..Uh.. because.."

"I heard you were with him a month ago." Maury said, making the crowed gasp. Elizabeth chuckled, "Actually he came to see me."