Chapter 15

The book will be ending soon.

_

Author POV:

It was the next day and Blossom was waking up to arms wrapped around her waist and a hard tone chest in front of her. She smile of the thought being in his arms, in her boyfriend's arms. A smile appeared on Blossom's lips and she nuzzled more closer to him, hugging him back.

But Brick was already awake, staring blankly at the chair that was across his room with a pile of clothes. "Good Morning baby." He said.

"Hmm.. Good morning to you too..Babe."

A smirk appeared on Brick's face. "Babe? Hm.. That's new, isn't it?" he said. Blossom's face was still buried in his chest, surprise how warm his body can be. "Maybe? But get used to it." Brick chuckled by her sudden sassy attitude. "Come on let's get up. I'll buy something for us to eat for breakfast." Brick said. Blossom tighten the hug, "No. I want to stay here with you. Your very warm and I like being in your arms" she admitted, a blush spread across her cheeks.

"Okay fine. We can stay in bed a little longer, but then we'll eat breakfast because I'm hungry."

"Why don't you eat this pussy." She whispered.

"H-Huh? What did you say?"

"Nothing, now hug me because I'm cold." She pouted, looking up at him. Brick leaned down and gave her a peck on the lips.

-

Bubbles and Boomer still felt uncomfortable being around each other especially when Boomer's towel fell on the ground and she saw his..Uh..Um..Dick.

Both ate breakfast in silence, seeing that there wasn't much to talk about. Both didn't dare to look up to make eye-contact even though Boomer was taking small glimpse of her. Boomer did have some feelings for Bubbles, but it was difficult. If he dated her, what would people think? What will they say? or Do?

But then again, Boomer is one of the most popular jocks and is known as a badboy just like his brothers.

Oh.. Did I mention he dumped that girl who was very horny for his body?

Boomer got up from the table and threw away the plastic plate away with the straps of unwanted food. He walk back to the table and grabbed his orange juice cup to drink it all down, once he put the cup down He made eye-contact with her. Both blue eyes locked into each other. Boomer soon snapped out of it and look away from her to walk away.

Bubbles heart kept hurting her badly, and her mind thinking 'I should stop him'

"B-Boomer.. I.. Are you mad at me?"

Boomer turn his head around to look at her, "No. I'm just a bit annoyed from yesterday."

"Because of me?" she asked. Boomer chuckled and let his fingers run through his hair to push back the strands of hair. "Of course not. It's just about Ariana.. I thought I Um..Love her. But I guess not." Boomer said before walking away once again.

Bubbles got up and walked up to him and tugged onto his sleeve, "What do you mean? You guys been together for a long time?"

"Y-Yeah, but when your in love aren't you supposed to feel your heart racing fast and your palms become sweaty.." Boomer said looking at her soft lips.

Bubbles cheeks turn into a bright pink noticing his stare. "But Boom-" Bubbles was cut off when she heard his voice speak up once again.

"And you feel bunch of butterflies in your stomach when you see them and your throat becomes dry once they talk to you. You feel as everything around you is non-existence.."

Boomer kept leaning in as his eyes kept on her plump pink lips. His head turning to the side, Bubbles eyes became cloudy by his words and eyes

"B-Boomer.."

Once They're lips touch each others they felt as both their hearts exploded and their body needed each other in their warmth. His hands travel down to her waist pulling her closer to his body and her arms wrapped around his neck while her eyes were kept gently shut.

'What does this mean?'

'What's going to happen now?'

Both minds kept running with thoughts, but still kept their lips connected.