Author's Note❤️

(Made that Picture up there by myself just to let you guys know😘)

Hey Guys! How are you doing today?

If your doing great then I'm glad but if you aren't and need to talk to somebody hit me up and we can talk if you want.

So recently I haven't been updating none of my books which you guys been getting really pissed off and I understand that and you guys have a point too.

But I'm just super busy and everything with Essays, projects, Homework, Tests, studying. It's difficult as hell. Some of you can relate and understand which is good cause that means I'm not alone on that.

Also The reason I made this is because since lately I haven't been updating I been seeing accounts of PPG & RRB Books ya know? The usual Ships

Blossick

Boomubbles

Butchercup

But there's this one account that got me really ticked out. I'm not trying to be mean or anything. And I don't want you guys to seem take it wrong and say

"Oh my gosh. Leave that person alone"

"So what? You need to stop being so dramatic"

"Your so mean and selfish"

Or something like that.

The account I saw was one of my new readers. They don't follow me but they read my book.

When I saw their account I checked it out and I saw a PPG & RRB book so I was really hype because I love PPG & RRB and it's been really hard to find new ones.

Also it's been like almost a whole year that I haven't read a PPG & RRB book because all I do in Wattpad is make/update my books and read Namjin , Yoonmin , Vkook books so..yeah

When I pressed on the book I read the description to see what is it about when I read it.

I got hooked on the first sentence but then that feeling went away when I read the second sentence because it had a lot of cursing for no reason.

Plus I discovered the whole paragraph was from one of my books...

T R I G G E R E D !!!!&@&£¥€%•

*Clears throat*

Bestfriend: Why are you clearing your throat? from TOO MUCH SUCKING ON THEM D's?!

Angel: SHUT THE HELL UP JENNIFER

But anyways, Yes guys I'm triggered. That somebody would take something out of my book and put in there's. They copy the exact same thing No fucking joke.