Chapter 20

Author POV:

~Few Days Later~

"You got everything?" Butch yelled out from another room, "Yeah! Do you!?" Buttercup yelled right back.

After a few minutes of no respond, Buttercup decided to check up on Butch but froze when she felt two strong arms wrapped around her waist. "You smell like green apple." Butch whispered into her ear, Buttercup's cheeks turn to a bright red when she was feeling his heavy breathing against her neck.

"Yah! stop making me look like a tomato," Buttercup said, trying to get out of her boyfriend tight grip. "But you look cutee~" Butch coo. Buttercup rolled her eyes "Come on Butch we need to finish packing up." "I already finished" Butch responding, slowly planting small kisses on her smooth neck.

"S-stop it!" Buttercup stuttered before escaping from his grip. "Let's go out, I want pineapple pizza." Buttercup said before licking her bottom lip.

(A/N: Pineapple pizza is delicious af,
F I T E M E)

"Let's order instead, I'm not in the mood for flying right now. Plus aren't we going to leave soon?" Butch said, "Oh yeah, your right. We will be dead if we get Miss. Angel mad," Buttercup gave a nervous chuckle.

Butch hummed in respond. "Butch..Are you scared of becoming a father?" Buttercup asked, noticing the change of face on her boyfriends face. "Yeah, but honestly I don't think the baby is mine. She cheated on me before and I used a condom." Butch said, and shrugged his shoulders.

"Just know that if anything happens and if I do turn out to be the father, I won't leave you." Butch grabbed her small hands and kissed her knuckles. Buttercup blushed, "Me too Butch. We should get our bags on the bus before there's no more space." Buttercup told him.

Butch leaned forwards and gave her a quick peck on her pink lips before leaving the room with some of their bags.

-

"I honestly can't believe you and Butch ended up dating." Blossom said to her younger sister. Buttercup shrugged her shoulders. "Brick told me that Butch has gotten soft ever since you two started dating." Blossom said. Buttercup's cheeks were bright red, "So what? We're best friends, the only difference now is that I get to call him mine and nobody can take him." Buttercup stated, sounding proud.

"Butch has turn you soft," Blossom whispered, as she continued to put in bags inside the bus. "Hey!" Buttercup yelled out, making Blossom giggle. "Babe I'm going to get some food before we leave. You want anything?" Butch asked, "I want Doritos." Buttercup gave a cheeky smile making Butch's heart melt. "Alright, I'll see you in a few minutes."

Buttercup waved goodbye, smiling bright. Forgetting her older sister was right there, Blossom gave a loud cough to get her sister attention. "So..." Blossom gave a sly grin. "Shut up!" Buttercup yelled.

To Be continued ...