Chapter 17

Author POV:

There was only two days left til this stupid accidentally field trip the teacher plan, was over.

Blossom started to pack up her stuff by folding her clothes nicely and putting it in a organized way while Brick just shoved his pile of clothes in his suitcase and sat on it to make the suitcase close to zip it up. Blossom giggled at Brick's cute frustration.

"You need help there babe?" Blossom asked, a amazed face on. "No, I'm fine." He said. Stepping on his suitcase til it finally zipped it up. Brick smiled at his suitcase and place it aside before walking up to Blossom, wrapping his arms around her small waist and burying his face onto her neck, smelling her nice strawberry scent.

Blossom giggle. "What are you doing Brick?" She asked, with a soft smile on. "Smelling that beautiful scent you have." He responded. Brick couldn't take the scent anymore that he started to plant soft gently kisses up and down her neck which turn to nibbling and bitting. Blossom move her head to the side, for Brick to have a better access to her neck. "Ahh~" She moaned softly.

Brick's grip tighten around her waist, pulling her closer to his chest. She bit her lower lip and squeezed her eyes tight. She pulled on Brick's shirt and he kept nibbling down to her collar bone. Brick slide the straps off her tank top, pulling it down for him to lick her cleavage.

Ever since Brick and Blossom became a couple, both couldn't take their hands away from each other and both wouldn't be surprise if Blossom got pregnant early.

Brick grabbed on to Blossom's ass and picked her up, making her wrap her legs around his waist. Brick rubbed his noise against hers and let out a small chuckle at Blossom's cuteness. Blossom pouted and looked away whispering. "I wanted you to continue."

"Don't worry I will." He smirked.

-

Buttercup and Butch have been awkward for a few days, but now they were cool. After Butch invited her to go out and get tacos, they have gotten close.. Not that close though.

Just as Bestfriends, even though both have this feeling inside their stomach and heart when they would look at each others eyes. Now they were watching a Disney movie. 'Nemo' since they were already done with packing.

"The dad can be a real idiot." Butch said, staring at the T.V screen. "How?" Buttercup asked. "I don't know! Just look at him!" Butch said, pointing both of his hands at the T.V. Buttercup rolled her eyes. "Whatever. What do you wanna eat for lunch?" Buttercup asked standing up to get her iPhone that was charging in the kitchen.

"Ooo I know! Turkey sandwichs with Bacon and ketchup and mayo!" Butch suggested. Buttercup made a disgusted face. Bacon seem nice but with ketchup and mayo? nasty. "Sure, but there's no way in hell I'm getting my sandwich with Ketchup and Mayo." she said. Butch shrugged his shoulders.

After finding the number to that Mexican restaurant 'Mi Casa' that serve good food. Buttercup dialed the phone number down, waiting for somebody to pick up. "Sofía speaking?" said a young lady from the other side. "Hey. I'll like to order some turkey sandwiches." "Huh?" said the girl named sofía. "The turkey sandwiches that come with toothpicks stuck to them." Buttercup said.

"Oh, wait a sec.. JUAN!"

"YEAH"

"DO WE STILL GOT NUMBER 25! LOS SÁNDWICHES DE PAVO!"

"YO NO SÉ! ..Maybe?"

"WELL CHECK JACKASS!"

Butch and Buttercup both stayed silent hearing the argument. "Your order will arrive in 30 minuets, and that's 15.25$. Okay Bye bye." Before Buttercup knew it the lady hanged up. "Rude" she said. Butch laughed and told her to sit back down.

"Are you glad we're leaving?" Buttercup asked him. 'Am I glad? or .. do I want to spend more time with her?' Butch thought. "Hello? Earth to Butch, you still there idiot?" Buttercup asked worried for the raven haired boy who just went to outta space suddenly.

"O-oh yeah I'm still here and yeah because that means I get to sleep on my bed all alone again and I get to play video games." Butch said, Just when he was about to say something else. A knock was heard on the door. Butch swore before he got up from the couch, he saw a frown on Buttercup's lips.

"Who is it?!" He yelled out before opening the door. And once he did, he regretted. "E-Elizabeth..W-What are you doing here?" Butch asked, his face turning pale. "I heard about the whole field trip and how the bus broke down. So I got worried and came to see if you were okay and to keep you company since you must be bored." She said, smiling softly. But Butch knew her.. He knew her perfectly well and of course he would since he dated her for 4 years until they broke up because of a horrible argument that contain food in it.

"Who's at the door Butch." Buttercup said standing up from the couch, seeing Butch's face turn white. As if his whole color drain from his body and went white as snow. Once Buttercup saw her she was confused. "Who's this?" Buttercup asked.

"I'm his girlfriend." she responded with a glare. "Ex-Girlfriend." Butch corrected her. Elizabeth rolled her eyes and stepped in without asking for permission.

"Nice place.. I see your still messy Butch." she said, looking in disgust of the place. Pizza boxes on the table and some clothes on the ground as will as empty soda cans. "And why are you here? Are you here to judge me? or to complain about me to the police?"

"No.." She let out a heavy sigh. "Butch.."

"I'm pregnant."