(AU!Washington x Reader) Pt. 2 It's in the Script

"You ready for your scene?" Someone opened your trailer door and peeked inside. You were lounged out on the couch, wallowing in self loathing.
"No." You groaned, tossing your script off of your face and seeing who it was. Michael, of course.
"Well too bad, it's time." He entered the rest of the way and grabbed onto your arm. Pulling you to your feet he said, "Don't worry about it. David already talked to the director. The bare minimum will be in the room. Just the camera crew, actors, and director."
"Isn't that whose usually in the room?"
"Yeah, but all the extras and viewers won't be there."
   "Great."
   The set was dark today, after being reunited with the rest of the soldiers and "defeating" Locus and Felix you had been wounded. Not horribly, just enough that you needed help.
    The director called action and the scene started.
    "No, hey no. Don't-" you winced in pain, "Jesus Wash! Have you ever taken care of somebody before?"
    David carried you in his arms. One arm was locked underneath your knees and the other was around your shoulders. He fumbled around with the door knob and almost managed to drop you.
    "Quit moving and it would be easier!" David awkwardly dropped you onto the bed and wiped his face with his hand.
    "Sorry, but having a bullet lodged in your ankle hurts like hell."
    "I know, I've been shot plenty of times."
    "Alright, well thanks for getting me back here." You itched your head and looked down at your hands.
    "Cut!"
    A bell rang and the crew scattered all around. David sat down on the bed next to you and waited for the director to comment.
    "Take five, be back and ready."
"Do you know what happened? We barely even started filming." David asked nudging your side with his hand. You had been kind of out of it all day. Mostly just dozing off and a lot of day dreaming. Anything to not be in the situation you were in.
"Looks like one of the lights went down. Considering they are using low lighting today I guess every single one counts." You sighed.
"Well, are you ready for our scene?"
"As ready as I can be."
"Before we start, anything that bugs you? Like, what's off limits?"
"The usual off limits thing. You know, the no tongue rule and all that." You smiled but inside were screaming.
"Alright, I can work with that." He let out an awkward laugh as the director reentered the room. Following him was a crew with a new light.
The scene started again and you felt everything was going pretty well.
"No problem (L/N)." He gently took your hand and brushed his fingers over it. Butterflies were trying so badly to escape from your stomach right now, it churned and turned over and over.
     "Uhm, Wash?" You asked innocently, raising an eyebrow and looking at him. Immediately his fingers darted for your wrist.
     "Oh uh, nothing. Just checking- for your pulse.."
     "I'm obviously alive Wash."
     "R-right, I'll just go-" he quickly let go and started to walk away.
     "Wait." You called out. Standing up from the bed you limped slightly toward him and took his hand again. Your other hand came to rest on his cheek as you pulled him into a kiss.
     Dammit. This was too good. His hands embraced you from the sides and held you still. One was placed firmly on your neck and the other on your cheek. God dammit. Stop. The kiss deepened as he began to walk you backwards toward the bed. Your ankles hit the bed frame and he lifted you into the air and onto the bed.
     Sparks. That's all you felt. The world had stopped and all that was left were the two of you. It was like music, a well thought out symphony. His kiss was hungry and almost desperate, his hands were searching over the canvas that was your body. For such a scruff looking guy his lips were surprisingly soft. He pulled away and a smile spread from one side of his face to the other. Was this real and genuine? Or was this just in the script? In one swift movement he had his shirt lying on the floor in a little pile. Before you could respond he was back on top of you, tugging at the ends of yours. You raised your arms over your head and he lifted the shirt off, his lips never leaving yours. It felt like this had been going on for hours, but in reality only a minute or so.
    Your body was finally relaxing and almost syncing with his. That is, until his tongue grazed your bottom lip. Shit, this isn't scripted. Overtaken with lust, you allowed him entry.
    "Cut!" The director yelled as the scene stopped. David took his sweet time getting off of you and situated on the bed for the next scene. Nothing went further than that.
    "Move into positions for the next scene."
    You got fully into the bed and tucked yourself underneath the covers. David's chest was pressed up against your naked back. Heat radiated from his body and warming you. This was nice.
     The lighting in the room changed to a morning glow as you closed your eyes pretending to be asleep. "Action!"
     David's arms wrapped around you and pulled you close. His head was just behind yours, you could feel his breath coasting over your neck.
     "Washington!" The door burst open and there was Michael. Lavernius wasn't far behind and appeared next to him.
     "Dude." Was all he said as his footsteps grew closer. "They fucked!" He almost yelled.
     "What-" The confused Michael said.
     "Never mind, just get out." Lavernius said pushing Michael out of the room. The door slammed behind them and David jolted awake. His gaze went from the door, to your sleeping body. He smiled again and leaned down next to your ear. It took everything in you to not tense up, to just stay relaxed for this moment.
     "Wake up sweetheart." He cooed, pressing a soft hiss to your cheek. You squinted your eyes and brought your hand up to rub your face.
     "Wha-what?" You rolled back over and closed your eyes.
     "We have to get up."
     "Five more, just five more minutes."
     "C'mon.." He pulled at your shoulder and you shook your head. "Mm, fine." He laid back down and once again, wrapped you in his arms.
     "Cut! Great scene you two. One shot will be good enough. Everyone clear out!"
     The crew left you and David lying in bed together to get fully clothed. You sat up and quickly went for your shirt that was lying on the floor, David did as well.
     "Hey-" he started, "I'm sorry for that. Uh, you know." 
     "Don't be, I kind of got lost in the scene too."  
     Later that day David came into your trailer.
     "What's up?" You asked kicking your feet off the coffee table and sitting up to look at him. He looked visibly awkward. His hands were tucked into his pockets and his hair was disheveled as if he hadn't fixed it after the scene.
     "I was just thinking about the scene..." He trailed off.
     "And?"
     "I was wondering," he looked away from you, "would you uh. Do you want to go grab some dinner?"
     "I'd love to."