He's a Senior and I'm the Freshman Chapter 32

The concert was awesome and I had a good time with Tyler. He had his arm around me the whole time and he made sure that he was by my side.

He danced with me and sang a long to the songs he knew, messing up the words here and there.

On the way home it started to rain, like down pour. Tyler and I ran to my front door and went inside quickly.

“What a way to end our date, huh?” he said running his hand through his wet hair.

“This wasn’t a date” I snapped taking off my wet jacket.

“I think it was. I paid for the tickets plus I drove you there,”

“Because you had to make a deal with me,”

“You said yes,” he smirked.

“Or else you would have cried,” I said walking passed him to my room.

“I wouldn’t have,” he said following me.

“Whatever,” I said once he walked in.

I took off my jeans and T-shirt and walked over to my dresser.

“Not much of a strip tease, but I’ll do,” Tyler said flopping on my bed.

I glared at him. “Get off my bed,”

“Nope,” he said.

I sighed and combed threw my wet, messy hair before putting it in a ponytail. I faced him with my hands on my hips. I couldn’t help but notice that he was staring at my chest the whole time. I rolled my eyes and walking to my closet. It was evident that he wasn’t going to leave anytime soon. I found an old T-shirt and pulled it on.

“Hey!” Tyler said.

I grinned at him. “Get off my bed and I’ll think about taking it off,” I said partly lying. Tyler bounced off my bed and grinned.

“Happy?” he asked.

I smiled before looking at the time; a little after midnight.

“You should go,” I said.

“Or,” Tyler said walking over to me. “We could make out”.

Tyler pulled me close to him and gave my butt a little pat. He winked at me with a little smirk on his lips.

“I’ll pass,” I said.

“Come on, you cannot say that you don’t like kissing me. I know you like kissing me”.

“Can you pull yourself together?” I asked giving him a weird look.

“If you kiss me?” he said.

It won’t hurt, a small voice in my head said. Just look at him and those lips. Those very soft lips.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

“Just one kiss, then you have to go,” I said leaning in.

Tyler smiled and our lips meet. Tyler held my waist tight as I played with his hair. Tyler licked my lower lip and I parted my lips slightly, letting him in. Tyler picked me up and moved us to the bed. I was on top of him slowly moving my hips with his. Tyler broke up apart and took off his shirt and kissed me again. His hands ran over my body and took off my bra. I felt myself heating up as he touched my chest. Before I knew it Tyler was in his boxers, pulling at my underwear. He slipped it off and rolled us over. I felt his erection against my tight. My hands had a mind of its own and I pulled off his boxers. Tyler kissed my neck down to my chest. I bit my lip as I let Tyler touch and kiss my naked body.

I couldn’t believe it. Tyler, of all people, was kissing my naked body. Was there that much sexual tension between us leading us to this point or was I becoming a horny teenager?

I really hope it was the first one.

Tyler kissed me again, so passionately that it took my breath away.

“I don’t have a condom,” he muttered against my lips.

“Good,” I said pushing him off of me.

“What” he asked looking at me.

I pulled my knees to my chest and sighed. “I wasn’t sure if I wanted to go any farther,”

“Right, I forgot you’re a virgin still,”

“You make it sound like it’s a bad thing,”

“It’s not,” Tyler said smiling.

I smiled. “Well, night,” I said pulling on my underwear and bra.

“Can I at least get a little something?” he asked pointing to his penis.

I laughed. “You’re on your own with that one,” I said getting under the covers.

“Why do I have to like you so much, I can’t even call a booty call,” he said pulling on his boxers.

“You like me?”

“A lot, Ryan,” he sighed. “A little too much,”

“Why?” I asked.

Tyler raised an eyebrow at me. “What do you mean?”

“You’re Tyler Stone, big man on campus. Why do you like me?”

“Because you’re the only one you gives my hell and I like that about you. You say what’s on your mind and you don’t care about what anyone else says. You’re beautiful, smart, funny, great to be around and from what I guess, amazing in bed,”

“You were doing so well,” I said laughing.

“I like you for all that you are and all that you aren’t, Ryan. You’re amazing, don’t forget that,”

I smiled and thought about making love to him right now.

I kissed Tyler once again and smiled at him. “Stay with me?”

“I won’t have it any other way”.