He's a Senior and I'm the Freshman Chapter 34

I stopped at the top of the stairs to listen on their conversation.

“Break up with her!” Chelsea said.

“What? Why?”

“I see the way you treat the girls at our school and I don’t want Ryan to be another one,”

“I told you, I really care about her. I’m not going to hurt her, she’s not the like other girls. Ryan’s special to me,”

“I don’t care what she is to you. I don’t want to see her get hurt. You’ll hump her then dump her and I don’t want that,”

“Who said I was going to sleep with her?”

“Yeah, right. That’s all you do!”

“Is that what you really think of me?”

There was a pause.

“I love you Tyler but honestly…yes,”

There was another pause before I heard footsteps.

I hurried to my room and closed the door.

I heard the front door open and slam shut. Chelsea then walked up stairs and into her room.

After a few minutes of thinking I decided to give Tyler a chance. If he really cares about me like he said he does then, I think he deserves a shot.

I walked over to Chelsea’s room and knocked on the door.

“What?” she called.

I opened the door and walked in. “I just want you to know that you’re wrong. Tyler showed me a side of him yesterday and today that I’ve never seen before. He does really care about me and I think we should both give him a chance. You guys are best friends. Don’t ruin that over me,”

Chelsea just looked at me.

“Okay…bye,” I left her room and headed down stairs. I pulled on my shoes and walked over to Tyler’s house. I rang the door bell and he answered. He was wearing basketball shorts and a white tee shirt. He looked like he had been working out, but he wasn’t wearing the right footwear.

“Are you working out?” I asked.

“Um…you could say that,” he said running a hand threw his hair.

“Can I come in?”

“Sure,” he said opening the door for me. “What brings you here?” he asked.

I smiled and kissed him. “You,” I said shortly after.

He smiled and hugged me. “What about Chelsea,”

“I told her that I want to give you a chance,”

“Sounds fair,”

I smiled and hugged him again. “If you want to finish working out then you can. I’ll just watch,”

“That’s no fun; I want to take you out of the town,”

“Where?”

“Wherever,” he said. “Let me just get changed,”

“Okay,” I smiled as he ran up stairs.