He's a Senior and I'm the Freshman Chapter 45 (Epilogue)

Tyler left for college in the second week of July. I went with him and his family; too spend a little more time with him. Saying goodbye at the end was the hardest part of me. He seemed fine but I think he was just preoccupied.

He was beyond happy to be on his own.

However, Tyler did keep up his promise. He visited me whenever he could. He kept up with his promise until his junior year, which is my senior year.

He didn’t come to visit for Thanksgiving or for spring break or for Easter, like he normally did.

He was being distant again. So, during my senior prom I went to visit him. He picked me up at the airport and took me out to dinner.

I asked him why he didn’t come to visit and he said he was busy and he had met someone else.

At the time I didn’t fully understand what he meant; until he took me to his apartment across the street from his school.

Her name was April and she was his new girlfriend. Two years after that they got engaged and moved in together.

I wasn’t as heartbroken as I thought I would be. Chelsea told me that I was invited to the wedding but I declined the offer.

A few years later I was having car problems and a nice, hot gentleman helped me get my car up and running.

Today is our two year anniversary.

As for Chelsea and Logan, they were on again off again, but they had two beautiful children together.

Mitch and Blake broke up after high school and Leo found a lovely lady at college.

My dad and his new wife are happy they are moving to Chicago soon.

Back to me!

Nate and I decided to move in together to give it a try. As I was cleaning I found a small box under our bed.

He should know that the answer is yes.

The end!

And everyone got a happy ending so no complaining.