He's a Senior and I'm the Freshman Chapter 35

Tyler and I were lying on his bed. He took me on a long drive to a random place. We walked around went shopping. I had an amazing time with him.

Around eight o’clock we headed back home and here we are; cuddling on his bed watching Drive Me Crazy, while eating popcorn. Halfway through the movie we ran out of pop corn and I was still hungry.

“I’ll be back,” I said hopping off the bed.

I walked down stairs to Tyler’s kitchen and looked around for the plates. Once I found them I band myself a sandwich and make sure to cut off the edges. The healthiest part of the bread just happens to be the grossest part.

“Making a sandwich?” Tyler asked.

“Maybe…” I said throwing the crust away.

“I think that’s sexy,” he said wrapping his arms around my waist.

“Would you like half?”

“Sure,” he said kissing my check.

“Too bad!” I said walking out of his hold. I took a big bite of my sandwich and smiled at him.

“Bitch,” he muttered as he walked closer to me. “So, what does this mean?” he gestured between us.

I shrugged. “You haven’t really asked me out now have you?”

“No I haven’t,”

“You should probably get on that,” I said taking another bite. “There’s a long line of other hot guys waiting for me”.

“I might have to snap a few necks then. I’ve waited too long, it’s my turn to be with you and I do not intend on leaving you”.

I smiled at him, but there was a little thought in the back of my mind.

College.

I pushed it a side and put my empty plate in the sink.

“I should be getting home now, before anyone starts to wonder about me.”

“Okay,” Tyler said before kissing me softly on the lips.

He walked me across the yard and hugged me goodnight.

****

The next morning my alarm woke me up. I slowly lifted my self up on my elbows to see the time. The small alarm clock next to me said it was six o’clock in the morning. I fell back into my bed with a groan; it’s too early in the morning.

I practically pulled myself out of bed and stretched. I walked over to my window and opened the blinds. I looked into Tyler’s room to find him still asleep.

I smiled to myself as I walked over to my closet. I pulled on my clothes and packed my bag.

Once Chelsea left the bathroom I was able to finish getting ready.

By the time I walked down stairs Tyler was there drinking coffee with my mom.

“Late night last night?” I asked him jokingly.

He smiled at me before kissing my cheek.

“Aw,” my mom said.

I rolled my eyes and eat my breakfast as I waited for Blake and Marcus to come pick me up.

As Chelsea came down stairs Blake walked in.

“Hey!” he said in a flirty tone before winking at my mom. “Ready?”

“Yeah,” I said. I kissed my mom and Tyler goodbye before leaving.

I followed Blake to the car and sat in the back this time.

I told them about me and Tyler. They were happy for me but wanted to watch out for Tyler and his womanizing ways.

Once at school we parted ways as I headed to my locker.

I put my jacket and most of my books inside. Once I closed my locker I saw Leo standing there.

I sighed and looked at him. “What?” I asked annoyed.

“I miss you,” he said with a slight smile on his face.

I rolled my eyes.

“The homecoming dance is coming up. We should go together,”

“No,” I said walking away.

“Ryan, I know you hate dances but think how much fun we would have”.

“I would rather stick needles in my eyes then go to any dance with you”.

I quickly walked away from him and headed to my homeroom.