besties povs

Alex pov from when mason broke up with Emily

I wanted to kill him....no like grab a gun and shot him in the head repeatedly saying ' fucking mitch '
But that's just me I really never liked mason I just liked him for Emily because she's my best friend and I knew that when it came to choose she would pick him. He was a fucking pussy if you ask me because no one in their right mind would break up with a good person and date a bitch like Jessica Parker. Emily came over today crying over him because she loved him with all her heart but he had the damn nerve to take advantage of that.

Emmy's pov when kyle asks Emily out

Emily texted me about kyle and I quickly texted her to go for it I mean don't tell the girls but I've been talking with kyle and he told Me about his crush on Em so I decided to give him a bit of advice on asking her and what to do on the date, after a few hours kyle texted me she said yes !!! He's a great guy and the perfect distraction from mason

Faith pov when Emily and kyle became and item

Omg....omg ....omg !!!!!! I think I'm imagining this but today Em and kyle were holding hands and kissed like excuse me but goals af ! Okay if you don't already know I'm the fangirl of the group while Alex is the smart one and emmy is the muscle . right now I'm getting ready to hang at Alex's house because one my house has my annoying little brother and emmy is afraid of my three pit bull, I'm allergic to emmy's cat and Emily has her four annoying brothers well actually Jeffery's cool. So it only leaves Alex's house so see you later!