my sweet little something

Kyle's pov

I button up my shirt and look back at my angel who was peacefully sleeping after we did 'it'. I walk over and kiss her forehead before walking to the balcony to watch the stars, the thing I loved about my family's beach house was that we can see the moon and stars perfectly. I touch my lips in memory of how my beautiful angel had kissed me and the passion and lust for each other was still there. After high school I promised myself I would propose but for now I was thinking about the everyday and moment we have together. She was my soulmate and we were just stuck in our own little circle of love.

Erin's pov
Emmy had fallen asleep on my chest after the movie ended and I smiled kissing her forehead. She's perfect I may be two years older than her but I could give two fucks about age. I lay down beside her and stroke her hair softly as she sleeps, I soon begin to drift off when I heard her mumble in her sleep ' I love Erin ' . I smile brightly and whispered in her ear softly" I love you too and I'm never letting go "

Alec's pov

Alex smiles as I ran my hand through her hair, we were on my bed both very tired from what be had done. She seemed happy and so was i, she had trusted me to be the one who took her Virginity and to me that meant that our love is now stronger than before. I kiss her forehead and grab my phone texting Ryan to bring home takeout for dinner " we should get dressed soon " I smirked and looked under the cover licking my lips. She smacked my chest " watch it mister " she said and grabbed her underwear. She was beautiful inside and out.

Julia's pov

I smile as faith playfully runs around the playground like a child. She was special. And when she told me she was ready to be public I wanted to crush her in a tight hug. I smile and walk over to her seeing her take care of a little three year old, she sounded so motherly " you would make an amazing mother " I say kissing her cheek and she giggled " I guess I do want kids someday " I frown slightly I know that being us means I can't give her the experience of being a mother. I wish I could....

Carlos pov

I need to thank alex, I was the only gay in my small town that was single. Everyone was either taken or straight. But when Alex introduced me to Jeffrey I was beyond happy to meet someone like him. He's interesting, funny, lovable and loyal. He was perfect for me. I walk on stage modeling his lasted fashion and there I see him in the front row cheering me on....yep he's perfect