epic love

Emily's pov

I sit beside kyle on the sand and cuddled into his side, he's my soulmate...I realized the day we first kissed, that I felt Sparks I knew I never shared with mason. If anyone were to ask me who was my first boyfriend I'd say kyle summers. I finally met his whole family yesterday and I laughed at the fact that we're exactly alike ! Except I have brothers and he has sisters. I glanced over at my lover to see how his hair shines in the sunlight as he stares out at the sun set. I smile and kissed his cheek " I love you kyle " I say stroking his bare chest ( in my mind....I'm freaking touch his abs ! )He smirked and pulled me into a kiss which I returned wrapping my arms around his neck as he pulled me closer. we both laid on the Sand in a heated make out session and we'll that escalated....

Emmy's pov

Erin comes back into my room carrying a bowl of popcorn and sits beside me as I had finally found perfect movie to watch.

Erin: hunger games ?

Me: yeah both romance and action

He nodded in agreement and wrapped his arm around my waist and I sighed happily. I love him...it's not like the crush I had before I really do love him. Sometimes I wonder why he chose me when he could have any girl in the world yet everyday he would always remind me with a kiss.

He's mine and I am his

Alex's pov

I smile and jump up in victory while Alec groans, we were sitting together on the couch watching my favorite show backstage and we began beting on what happens next.

I smirked looking at him " I won now you have to do what I say " I say placing my hand on his chest

He raises an eyebrow and gulps slowly after realizing what I meant " Alex a-are y-you sure ? "I blush finally realizing what I had said

" i- I mean yes well if you want to that is " I say playing with my hands

He smiles and picked me up in his arms " I've been waiting for you to say that " he smirked and trailed kisses down my neck while carrying me upstairs ...welp goodbye Virginity !

Jeffrey pov yass !!!

I ran my hand through Carlos hair as I fixed his shirt and tie. Our relationship was the best thing to happen in my life !, right now I'm having a fashion show and I asked Carlos to model my clothes. I stare in concentration as I applied concealer on his face so the light shines brighter on him and he smiled and pecked my lips. I stare at him in confusion yet love and he just shrugged " you are my one and only " he smiled....I think my gay heart just freaking broke.

Faiths pov

Julia and I walk hand in hand through the park avoiding the stares from people. I finally felt comfortable being together with her without worrying about what others think. Of course my parents were skeptical but they realized I was happy and that's all I ever am when I am with her...she's my future.