water guns

Emily's pov

It's been a Month and my stomach is growing bigger. I started to have werid cravings like cheese and jelly or chicken and ice cream. And let's please no forget the morning sickness. Kyle has been supportive during this but lately...he's been distant. I know I shouldn't be worrying but what if he's cheating on me!, it's 12:34 pm and he finally made it home, I look at him half hurt and angrily " where we're you ?" He sighed and sat on the couch " out Emily I was out " he said looking rolling his eyes. I feel hot tears fall and I wipe them fast running up to the bedroom grabbing my suitcase and stuffing a two weeks worth of clothing, my make up and other important things. It wasn't till I made it the back door to see he didn't even pay attention, I sigh and walk out the house and taking my car to Jeffery's house. I just need my bro right now.

Emmy's pov

I here Erin on the phone with kyle who sounded like he was crying , I kinda caught a bit of the conversation

K: i don't know where my angel is man !

E: calm down kyle she probably went out for a while she'll be back later

K: no you don't understand ! She took a week's worth of clothing and left and I don't know why *cries*

E: alright I'll be over to help you find my sister, bye

I stood there shocked..my bestie ran away from home and worst of all she is pregnant I hope she's okay. I see Erin walk in with his leather jacket on and he smiles " be back soon baby " he said kissing my cheek and leaving.

" oh Emily please be ok"

Alex's pov

I sigh and look on my phone to see a text from emmy it said ' emergency Emily is gone ' my heart stopped as I re read that line, I took took a deep breath and looked over to see Alec fast asleep hugging my waist, I giggled softly and got up face timing emmy so we could talk about what's going on. It took a while for me to understand and I sigh...where could she go I mean Ryan is far away while faith is moving soon so where would...Jeffery .