Chapter 12

The Jauregui's had breakfast in bed the next morning and were now getting ready to go snorkeling. It was day two of their vacation and Lauren had made an organized planner of what they'd be doing for the next five days. They would have gone scuba diving, but because Amber wasn't eight yet, they weren't able to make it happen.

"Everything's fine so far, Odie is good too so don't worry and enjoy your vacation." Ally told Lauren from the other side of the phone.

"Okay good, you guys haven't burned my house down or killed my dog yet." She chuckled.

"Don't have too much faith in us Laur." Her short friend replied sarcastically.

Since the car accident they experienced a few weeks ago, they have been staying with the Jauregui's. It really wasn't a problem, Lauren's home was two stories tall and with plenty of leftover rooms. They only had planned to visit a few days, but Ally started to like Los Angeles again, so they decided to stay. Since then, Troy had been looking for a job and house hunting as well.

Camila assured them that they could live with them, but Ally just couldn't burden them so she just decided to get a home and move out once it was theirs. Then Logan was enrolled in the same elementary school with Amber and Lyla, but just a year ahead of them.

The doctor and her family had just arrived at the dock and were getting onboard the yacht. They were headed to the reefs so they could start their snorkeling adventure. Once there, they got their diving masks ready along with the snorkels and flippers.

"Amber, remember to always stay by mommy's side or mine. Don't wander off okay?" Lauren told her daughter.

After receiving an 'okay', Lauren went down first with her gear already on. Amber followed and lastly her wife. Since the reefs were very close to the surface, they didn't have to dive down much, just a couple of feet.

As they started to swim, lots and lots of fish were spotted. Amber wanted to yell out Nemo when she saw the Clownfish or Dory when she saw the Blue Tangs, but with a snorkel in her mouth, that was quite hard to do so she kept her excitement to herself.

They didn't know how long they spent down there, but once they resurfaced, the sun was almost setting. Lauren could see the yacht like two miles away. They stayed afloat for a bit and then they put their gear back on so they could swim back to their boat. They enjoyed this activity so much, that they planned on doing it again before the rest of the vacation was over.

_

"Okay guys, this here is Gecco and Sky, you will be swimming with them today." The aquarium trainer said.

Lauren had planned a trip to the aquarium a few blocks from the hotel, and a little extra fun added to it. They'd be swimming with the Dolphins today and Camila was slightly more excited than her daughter. The three got dressed in short sleeve swimsuits, all Lauren could look at was at her wife's butt, it stood out more in the suit. She was starting to like Camila in it.

 She was starting to like Camila in it